Smart way to start?

HurrrDurrr

Hey,

I'm lowkey new to this, need some tips to start botting, that may give some extra $$ irl.
Was thinking of minnows farm of 10-20 accounts or something, but calculations says it may not be worth it.
Minnow ready accounts 2.5$ each + bond = 4.5$ish each, and if selling gp @0.17$ / m - It is 26-27hrs of botting to pay the account back, which may make it kinda risky.

Of course can bot the user minnows ready, but the chances are huge to get banned during that mission of what I've heard.

Edited by HurrrDurrr

10-20 accounts will also need proxys (few like 4-5+) and you cant run each account 24/7 without breaks, so always split wiki gp/h rate in half to see more accurate number of what to expect. Also keep in mind that you as a new seller will need a long time to sell off GP due to trust, so most likely you will need to use a middle man that can take GP from you and sell it to someone on his discord or Eldorado or whatever other site, so in bulk you are looking at 0.14 per mil or even less

27 minutes ago, kakrocs said:

10-20 accounts will also need proxys (few like 4-5+) and you cant run each account 24/7 without breaks, so always split wiki gp/h rate in half to see more accurate number of what to expect. Also keep in mind that you as a new seller will need a long time to sell off GP due to trust, so most likely you will need to use a middle man that can take GP from you and sell it to someone on his discord or Eldorado or whatever other site, so in bulk you are looking at 0.14 per mil or even less

True, may not be even worth it tbh.

You might get more by building and selling accounts or by selling 14 day memb codes instead of GP. Buy bonds with GP you get from botting exchange them for 14 day code and sell on eldorado. But for some time now most of money is in the accounts that go to wannabe gold farmers. Ban rates are so high with new accounts that people keep buying more and more, there ego is too fragile from watching scum bag owner v2 on youtube they they dont realise that they keep losing more and more. Call it a gambling addiction, OSRS is built on it lol   

scum bag owner is flagged name lol XD (cant post the name, so the Romanian on youtube claiming to make 10k a month, we all know the guy)

Edited by kakrocs

2 minutes ago, kakrocs said:

You might get more by building and selling accounts or by selling 14 day memb codes instead of GP. Buy bonds with GP you get from botting exchange them for 14 day code and sell on eldorado. But for some time now most of money is in the accounts that go to wannabe gold farmers. Ban rates are so high with new accounts that people keep buying more and more, there ego is too fragile from watching scum bag owner v2 on youtube they they dont realise that they keep losing more and more. Call it a gambling addiction, OSRS is built on it lol   

Yea, been thinking of building accs as there is slim amount of money to be invested and no risk if hand made.

1 hour ago, HurrrDurrr said:

Hey,

I'm lowkey new to this, need some tips to start botting, that may give some extra $$ irl.
Was thinking of minnows farm of 10-20 accounts or something, but calculations says it may not be worth it.
Minnow ready accounts 2.5$ each + bond = 4.5$ish each, and if selling gp @0.17$ / m - It is 26-27hrs of botting to pay the account back, which may make it kinda risky.

Of course can bot the user minnows ready, but the chances are huge to get banned during that mission of what I've heard.

Make a new account, do tutorial island by hand then test the money maker your want, if successful you can expand if fail try another method

5 hours ago, Bjotorsflav said:

Make a new account, do tutorial island by hand then test the money maker your want, if successful you can expand if fail try another method

I second this always best to go and test out what works for you, and what doesn't. Personally wouldn't do minnow bots right now cause of how fast they're getting banned that's why the price of raw sharks going back up.

Yeah, there are many methods you can test/try.

I've always found a fairly easy one to start with is a BF bot. It levels the smithing which can be sold to a select buyer (if you get it to 99 smithing) and you make decent GP/hr. Only recommend this since its very low req and gets you going with something. Making a profit is like 300-400k/hr at 60 smith + I believe.

Very rough cal = 300k x 10 accounts = 3m per hour

That's without considering anything besides wiki stats (keep in mind)