#ThinkFirst Red Portal Lure Script (TeleGrab/Hero Method)

ThinkFirstJason

FIrst of all i didnt make the concept behind this lure,it was made by Framed (Ex lurer/Owner of #LureNation)This is the script I wrote to give to members of thinkfirst when they joined,as i dont do this lure anymore i decided to give it away.I have lured around 3-4 rares with this (not great tongue.png im more or a key lure guy) so hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------#thinkfirst---------------------------------------------------------

The EOC Red Portal Lure

Requirements:
Some cash to talk with (10m plus is ideal)
Killer with 99 magic and as good gear as possible
The Eoc Ablility: Wrack+firebreath
Runes for:Telegrab Entangle and the highest damage outputing spell you can use

The talker =Player A the killer = player b and the victim = lured

THe script:

Once player A has found someone they want to lure approche them and show them the cash stack
PlayerA:Do you want it? Im quiting for 07 :L and none of my friends play anymore.

Lured:Yes can I have it please?(If no move on)

PlayerA:Ok can I just ask you some questions to see if your a nice person :L It will take 5minutes

Lured:Ok (If No or failed lurer or somthing like that run off and look for another victim)

PlayerA:Ok add me and meet me ge fountain world 6 this world is too packed.

Lured: KK

(Hops worlds)

Player A:Ok first question: what is your highest level and for what skill
Lured:(awnser doesn't really matter and if you think there anti luring you use swiftkit to see if they are telling any lies)

PlayerA:nice you play 07?

Lured:(awnser doesn't matter)
player A:Ok 

PlayerA:You can have the cash but I want to grab myself some munches first  brb mate Stay here

Lured:Ok Il wait

(PLayer B enters)

PlayerB:Selling bgs 4.5m (running past the player a and the lure victim)

PlayerB:Wait rofl(turns back to the lured and player a)

PlayerB:hahahah stupid noob (talkers name) trying it again after I got your (I would say half of the cash you showed lured) lolol

Lured:???

PlayerB: Wait is she afk?

Lured: She said shes getting munchies :L

PlayerB:omfg add me quickly hahaha

(lured and playerB add eachover)

IN Private Message

PlayerB:Ok this is what she does

PlayerB: she says she will give you cash

PlayerB:takes you to gamers grotto

PlayerB:red portal

Lured:and trys kill you?

PlayerB:She drops her cash in the dangerous zone past the safe line

PlayerB:And trys getting you to run out so her friend can kill you

PlayerB:I telegrabed her shit and got (half of the cash you showed to the victim on player A) from her lol can't beleve shes trying it again. 

Lured:thanks smile.png Il do the same

PlayerB:here take thes telegrab runes (trades runes) Do everything she says to make her feel like shes tricked you but when your in red portal don't cross line just telegrab it
Lured: Ok thanks

PlayerB:Now go wait by her till shes back smile.png

Lured:OK 

(player b runs out of minimap range and teleports to gamers grotto goes into red portal and gets into possision.)
IN GAME CHAT

PlayerA:back mate

Lured:OK

PlayerA:Ok you can have money now (trades lured Games necklace)

playerA:rub and go to games grotto
(player A and lured teleport to games grotto)

IN Pm

PlayerB:remember do everything she says :L Just telegrab the money when your in the red portal,Make her think shes luring you then own her ;L)

lured:I will

GAME CHAT

PlayerA:OK Lets go into red portal I will drop my (cash you used to talk at the start)

PlayerB:Ok (if no just shoot a pm over playerB to lured saying:Remember when in red portal you are safe if you don't cross the line Just telegrab)

(IN red portal)

Player A:OK come!!! (runs all the way east as far easy as can go)

Player A:Ok take off armour (only do this for armours that give hp boost bandos+)
Lured:(takes off)

PlayerA:stand under me
(that is not needed but makes killing more easy when you know which side lured is coming from)

PlayerB(stands Under playerA)

IN PM:
PlayerB Messages LURED

PlayerB:you got that idiots cash yet?

Lured:waiting for her to drop

Lured:so I just telegrab?

PlayerB:yeah...Make sure you dont run out :L

In Game chat

PlaerA:Ok dropping (cash shown) (just drop 10k)
(Make sure to drop cash in this spot so when they telegrab they get pulled out)

PlayerB:(puts up puts best magic boosting prays on and autocast highest damage input you can do)

Lured:(sees what he thinks is the cash stack on the ground and telegrabs)

PlayerB:(hits Lured with the highest dealing attack he can then entangles
then spams wraack intll victim is dead)

PlayerB:#thinkfirst luring (kills lured)

Lured:SCAMERS!

PlayerB:(Picks up the sexy lootations)

This lure guide was writen by jason from thinkfirst I combined some diffrent scripts together and for that reason I take NO RIGHTS of this guide.hope you guys enjoyed

---------------------------------------------------------------------#thinkfirst---------------------------------------------------------

A extra tip is for PlayerB to ask for a split of the loot that lured thinks he's getting as this makes you look like you're only in it for the money...(more realistic)

NO this is what ********s do and unless your a ******** don't do it.......

Nobody falls for this shit anyway not people worth getting there money anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhqZYqXBA5Q all red portal clips in this video was doing this method...(not script however,I would never release frameds script.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhqZYqXBA5Q all red portal clips in this video was doing this method...(not script however,I would never release frameds script.

Fake and gay

NOBODY falls for this anymore that is worth getting. Probs just some of their gay friends making a gay vid

Fake and ********

NOBODY falls for this anymore that is worth getting. Probs just some of their ******** friends making a ******** vid

troll or dumb...OMG FAKE WE ALL HAVE 100000 ACCOUNTS TO LURE OVER AND OVER AGAIN-idiots.

• 2 months later...