Khal AIO Shop Buyer

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, sanc1010 said:

hey @Khaleesi quick question in regards to agility bot i purchased i noticed the bot immediately logging me out as soon as i run the bot is there any way i can fix this problem?

Check the client logger (Right bottom icon in the client), it will tell you why it stopped, most likely missing food or some other option you have turned on to stop at some point :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

that's a good question, do you get any errors? does the client completely freezes?

Yeah the error ends with game crash. After work I’ll send you exactly what it says, but yes the entire client freezes, so I’m leaning more towards a hardware issue however I’ve never experienced it with any other script. 

18 minutes ago, ahugehit said:

Yeah the error ends with game crash. After work I’ll send you exactly what it says, but yes the entire client freezes, so I’m leaning more towards a hardware issue however I’ve never experienced it with any other script. 

Keep the logger open and see try to get the last error/messages before it freezes ^^

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 2:00 PM, Khaleesi said:

Keep the logger open and see try to get the last error/messages before it freezes ^^

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create native thread: possibly out of memory or process/resource limits reached

NFO][Bot #1][03 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[WARN][Bot #1][03 PM]: RS Applet tried to access URL: http://oldschool145.runescape.com/error_game_crash.ws

i m leaning towards a hardware issue on my end, but im not real savy with this kind of stuff.

7 hours ago, ahugehit said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create native thread: possibly out of memory or process/resource limits reached

NFO][Bot #1][03 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[WARN][Bot #1][03 PM]: RS Applet tried to access URL: http://oldschool145.runescape.com/error_game_crash.ws

i m leaning towards a hardware issue on my end, but im not real savy with this kind of stuff.

ya that's something machine related as a game crash happend, is you computer out of RAm or cpu when it's running?