Czar Revenants

Czar

sometimes The player does not eat when a PKer attacks him. also sometimes it doesnt teleport when attacked by a PKer. The first two times I used this script, I died both times by PKers like that lol. also it take to long to attack revenant. and sometimes it doesnt even detect that theres a revenant available to attack. this is only in some locations...  in the goblin area example works fine. other than that is good. nothing to worry i know you fix all this bugs fast, plus the script is new. congratzz on this.

Edited by KronosPR
  • Like 1

Couple of early issues I'm noticing, @Czar:

1- When selecting "emblem trader" skull option, the bot tries to walk to Edgeville. Ideally, it would take more optimal routes than walking, like glory amulet or teleport to Varrock and then walk to Edgeville.

2- When the bot is frozen by a rev, it assumes its being attacked, and thus starts exiting the caves.

3- It doesn't seem to respond well to PKers. When I was attacked it didn't quickly use protection prayers or eat. I didn't use fury mouse though... what does that option do?

Edited by markyboymax
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 1:16 AM, Czar said:

pDhQIsE.png
W9YDFoB.png
THqsFTX.png
07mCQWk.png

hfStnlP.png

wnv2dsS.png

Screenshots

O4Qty2s.png
jFtFcir.png
kpDEX8Q.png
ByOuaIO.png
xugTLEF.png

Disclaimer:

We cannot guarantee that you won't be pked ever.

Setup Preview:
ccGgaU8.gif

Features coming soon:

GE Restocking
Muling
Fighting back against pkers

AMAZING SCRIPT TO BEGIN WITH NO BS. I RODE THE (TRAIN/ I BETA TEST) WHILE BEING ON BETA, AN I HONESTLY CAN  TELL YOU I MADE OVER 200M IN PRIOR OF WEEK, JUST LETTING RUN OVERNIGHTS, AN WORKDAYS. I WOULD TOTATLY RECCOMED THIS SCRIPT TO ANY ONE OUT THERE TRYING MAKE SOME GOOD GP PER HOUR,. 

THE WAY YOU CAN SET THIS SCRIPT UP IS JUST TOTATLY AMAZE ME , GREAT WORK WITH GOOD TIME INVESTED.  THE SET UP MENU, TOGGLE TO READ YOUR GEAR, FOOD, POTS, ECT..  IT WHAT YOU CAN CALL CUSTOMER OBSSED... <3 "MARYJUANO"

• Heart 1

Thanks so much you are the best <3 💪 

@dotherobot I recommend at least 65 range for craw's bow (or 70 for webweaver bow), 43 prayer. And without the bow, it's good to have ava's. But wildy weapons = no avas needed

@markyboymax thank you! I have released a new update now for the freeze. And I will release a new update for Emblem Skull so it uses the glory from bank 😉 And yeah its best to use Fury Mouse for pkers it's incredible, you will see the best protect prayer switches 😉