How to use OSBot with a jagex account (2024)

notwebug

• 1 month later...

Not working for me on Linux. Says it's patched when I point it to the AppImage file for Runelite. When I try clicking the Jagex account beta switch, it just tells me "Failed to login to Jagex account" but when I try to log in via the normal Stealth mode method, I get the error saying I need to do it through the Jagex Launcher

46 minutes ago, Clayplug said:

Not working for me on Linux. Says it's patched when I point it to the AppImage file for Runelite. When I try clicking the Jagex account beta switch, it just tells me "Failed to login to Jagex account" but when I try to log in via the normal Stealth mode method, I get the error saying I need to do it through the Jagex Launcher

Come discord https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

2 hours ago, vperez0728 said:

Any idea how to make it so i can use my pin for the bot? Right now i have to manually enter it and whenever the bot takes a break i have to reenter it

Open OSbot -> game client patcher -> custom CLI
image.png.a7759df6b4f2c668fb6834e969677b2d.png

Copy this -bot username:password:bankpin , but replace username:password:bankpin with your own account infos.
Not sure how to make custom CLI permanent, you have to make it again whenever restarting client.