Issue with Jagex launcher version

usd

Recently some of my accounts seem to almost force the message to use the launcher to login, but Ive been able to get around. However one of my accounts would not let me log in, correct password and even 2fa it wouldn't let me, it said If Ive upgraded to the launcher I have to use it. So I login, download the launcher and realize its going to fuck all my scripts up. It doesnt recognize logging in the same way I dont think and because of this, it bugs scripts at the login screen or at break. My question is, will there be support added for this or have I fucked up? Not sure what to do since I cant apply breaks or leave it running without worrying about it getting stuck haha. This new launcher sucks.

7 hours ago, usd said:

Recently some of my accounts seem to almost force the message to use the launcher to login, but Ive been able to get around. However one of my accounts would not let me log in, correct password and even 2fa it wouldn't let me, it said If Ive upgraded to the launcher I have to use it. So I login, download the launcher and realize its going to fuck all my scripts up. It doesnt recognize logging in the same way I dont think and because of this, it bugs scripts at the login screen or at break. My question is, will there be support added for this or have I fucked up? Not sure what to do since I cant apply breaks or leave it running without worrying about it getting stuck haha. This new launcher sucks.

I believe @Patrick was working on a solution for this :)

• Heart 1