i never get a character up to 99

cptnox1993

I used czar's perfect motherload mine mixed with his perfect mining script

went from 70 - 99 mining with them both and haven't been banned.  ran it over 20+ hrs no problem too.

right now I'm using his agility script for 99 agility been running for 18 hours so far before i had to restart the game because of the stupid halloween update >.> but prior to this 18 hour long run time session it had been coming on up on 36 hours and 15 minutes

Edited by arizonaskies
  • Like 1
  • Mald 1

Stop overthinking this whole thing so much, If you want 99 do it slow, over 3-4 months min, and do different skills every day. Best fix for high bans is to do activities that dont piss off real players. As long as you bot something that can get you reported you will get ban fast.  This is why Bank standing skills are usually "safe" and mining gets bans fast 

Edited by kakrocs

On 10/22/2023 at 11:26 PM, A Slayer day said:

If your botting an account 6 hours a day with 20min breaks ur gonna get banned,  bot for 3 hours a day maximum and do a quest , hand train another skill. and switch it up often.

This is not true. I average 1-1.5 hr bot seshions, with 15-30 minute breaks, 8-12 hours a day. No bans.

On 10/21/2023 at 2:13 AM, arizonaskies said:

I used czar's perfect motherload mine mixed with his perfect mining script

went from 70 - 99 mining with them both and haven't been banned.  ran it over 20+ hrs no problem too.

right now I'm using his agility script for 99 agility been running for 18 hours so far before i had to restart the game because of the stupid halloween update >.> but prior to this 18 hour long run time session it had been coming on up on 36 hours and 15 minutes

Fucking send it dude! 🤣