PPOSB - AIO Looter

ProjectPact

Hi im reposting, maybe you missed my message.

wondering if this is possible:

1. Waiting in a specific area with aggressive monsters (but can not attack me because standing on specific tile, so 10 min standing before loot) till they not attack me anymore and than start looting. 

2. teleport out if someone attack me.

3. walk back to the spot with food and eating when needed in the walk (preset inf) (he has to pass aggressive monsters).

4. Looting bag supported?

5. In coming trade auto accept

Edited by TeamSSL

2 hours ago, TeamSSL said:

Hi im reposting, maybe you missed my message.

wondering if this is possible:

1. Waiting in a specific area with aggressive monsters (but can not attack me because standing on specific tile, so 10 min standing before loot) till they not attack me anymore and than start looting. 

2. teleport out if someone attack me.

3. walk back to the spot with food and eating when needed in the walk (preset inf) (he has to pass aggressive monsters).

4. Looting bag supported?

5. In coming trade auto accept

Hi, please check the original post. All your questions are answered in the first post. Please click to view images of the GUI. 

1. yes you can wait in a specific area.

2. yes you can teleport if under attack

3. yes the bot will go back to the original spot

4. yes looting bags are supported

5. no

15 minutes ago, BushShark said:

I purchased Fury's script a while ago. I understand that he abandoned it, but why can't I still use that one? Scripts can be removed just because an author has fallen out of favor with OSB?

Fury’s was so poorly written, I had to start rewriting it. The old script was removed and has been replaced with my version that is getting continuous updates. This is why the old one was removed, and mine was released.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 7:04 AM, ProjectPact said:

I tried to keep the GUI looking the same, while the backend has been noticeably changed. This isn't something that you would see on your end, but rather the backend code has been rewritten.

Think about it this way, when there is an iPhone iOS update, your phone doesn't change shape, but the software inside the phone has been updated/changed. :) 

Is there a refund available on the old one at all as you don't expect to have to buy a new iphone with a software update. :( 

5 hours ago, Miloni said:

Is there a refund available on the old one at all as you don't expect to have to buy a new iphone with a software update. :( 

It’s not a software update if it’s a new OS. The script is being rewritten while trying to keep the old similar GUI users we’re used to. 

6 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

It’s not a software update if it’s a new OS. The script is being rewritten while trying to keep the old similar GUI users we’re used to. 

Any reason why it doesn't want to save the break settings you input?

I'm having to put the break settings in when loading my saved settings, even though I input them before saving the file.

Thanks

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Looter