Picking the right proxy?

sincebirthosrs

Good morning everyone! 

So I've been casually botting for some time but recently got my hands on a second account I'd like to run simultaneously with my other account.

I was wondering what type of proxy I would need. Which do you guys recommend? (I've heard to always go with residential proxies) 

Is there any seller you guys would recommend buying from? There are tons of different ones and I'm not sure who to go for. 

I appreciate you guys, thanks!

3 hours ago, sincebirthosrs said:

Good morning everyone! 

So I've been casually botting for some time but recently got my hands on a second account I'd like to run simultaneously with my other account.

I was wondering what type of proxy I would need. Which do you guys recommend? (I've heard to always go with residential proxies) 

Is there any seller you guys would recommend buying from? There are tons of different ones and I'm not sure who to go for. 

I appreciate you guys, thanks!

I sell residentials. Check out the link on my banner or click here for the thread:) 

2 hours ago, sincebirthosrs said:

Even if I'm running two accounts? :o

yeah. unless you're running massive farms that get banned daily, home ip is the way to go. just bear in mind that if bans do occur, you won't be able to appeal and use the "i was hacked" option but tbh the success of that isn't super great imo anyways. you could always make a test account and just see how your results are. Too many factors come into play. I had 4 f2p accounts running the exact same script and profile and all of them were 24/7. all in the same world and location. eventually 3 got banned but the 4th never did. I bonded it and now its 1.1k total with a few 99s. shits random