Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

hey, i have question, is it possible to make bot a task, that he buys supplies if there are not enough in bank, and not to buy those supplies, if there are enough in bank. For example,  i want that bot buys and equip 5000 arrows, but there are already 2000 arrows in bank and i want that bot buys 3000 arrows to make it equal 5000

12 hours ago, iljalolilja said:

hey, i have question, is it possible to make bot a task, that he buys supplies if there are not enough in bank, and not to buy those supplies, if there are enough in bank. For example,  i want that bot buys and equip 5000 arrows, but there are already 2000 arrows in bank and i want that bot buys 3000 arrows to make it equal 5000

Yes that's possible, when adding the buy task u can check the "check items in bank" checkbox :)

• 2 weeks later...

khal, when I try to sell an item on the ge and I manually tell the bot what price to sell it at, and then I select the option 'order exceeds ge limit' the bot will get stuck on waiting for the item to sell, wich is what i dont want, i want the item to be left beign sold and to keep on with the list of items to sell

8 hours ago, Gamerstalls Gold said:

khal, when I try to sell an item on the ge and I manually tell the bot what price to sell it at, and then I select the option 'order exceeds ge limit' the bot will get stuck on waiting for the item to sell, wich is what i dont want, i want the item to be left beign sold and to keep on with the list of items to sell

if you sell items you never have to select "order exceeds ge limit" as it will wait until something sells.
And a GE order can never exceeds limits if you are selling, only buying orders can exceed the limit :)

So just uncheck that

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Khaleesi

I want to be able to withdraw and equip the Ring of Wealth that has the lowest charge.

If I have these Rings of Wealth in my bank....

Ring of wealth (5)
Ring of wealth (4)
Ring of wealth (3)
Ring of wealth (2)
Ring of wealth (1)

I want my character to equip the Ring of wealth (1).

If you don't do this, you end up with lots of Ring of wealth (4)s in your bank. Then, you keep buying more Ring of wealth (5)s because now you have run out. Also, you can't sell a Ring of Wealth unless it has 5 or 0 charges.

Edited by dotherobot

3 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

I want to be able to withdraw and equip the Ring of Wealth that has the lowest charge.

If I have these Rings of Wealth in my bank....

Ring of wealth (5)
Ring of wealth (4)
Ring of wealth (3)
Ring of wealth (2)
Ring of wealth (1)

I want my character to equip the Ring of wealth (1).

If you don't do this, you end up with lots of Ring of wealth (4)s in your bank. Then, you keep buying more Ring of wealth (5)s because now you have run out. Also, you can't sell a Ring of Wealth unless it has 5 or 0 charges.

Not possible atm as you hjave to specify the exact name of the items atm, will put something on my todo list for this

• Like 1