Need advice for botting and what scripts are best

initmushy

6 hours ago, initmushy said:

If I bot on a new account, what are the chances of my main been banned if I’ve never botted on my main?

also what are the best scripts to use, My bot account will be an iron man and I will want to know what the best scripts are for making money, combat, slayer etc 

any advice?

I got over 50+ bot accounts on the same IP address running actively 8+ hours a day for a few weeks now without any issues, you'll be fine. Just don't create multiple accounts with the same email.

Scripts from Czar, Khal, and ProjectPact are pretty good places to start.

If you really want to make it in the long run, I recommend getting Script Factory and learning to make scripts... it lets you make scripts without learning any programming languages... unless you got the money to buy private scripts.

Hey pal, I also have a few ironman bot going atm. I switch them off between @Khaleesi scripts!

Highly recommend using the Guardians of the rift script she has made. When you get some abyssal pearls use them to fix the pouches! It's great for early ironmen. 

Link to grab this script. 

Also the switch off that I use is the motherload script she has aswell! I The script allows you to select which veins you want the bot to mine from, I think this is an amazing perk to the bot and keep you away from other players that use more common veins. Actually just got a golem pet at 64 mine on my HCIM., Little goal i have, going fully  botted HC until death or success!

Link to that script below!

Wish you luck on your journey and bot safe! If you ever need anything I'm always looking to help out if i have a good method on something! 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

11 hours ago, Amyy said:

If youre not botting on the main youre fine. Best scripters in my opinion / experience are Khal, Czar and Token. As for money making methods on an iron wintertodt is probably your best bet in the early game then thieving. 

even if i transfered a bond over from my main account to my bot account? would my main be safe?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, initmushy said:

even if i transfered a bond over from my main account to my bot account? would my main be safe?

Safer way to do so is to just drop the gold from the main in a discrete location on your pc and use mobile and pick it up on the botting account. Then just buy the bond with gp. 

On 2/9/2023 at 6:34 AM, Bot Farms said:

Hey pal, I also have a few ironman bot going atm. I switch them off between @Khaleesi scripts!

Highly recommend using the Guardians of the rift script she has made. When you get some abyssal pearls use them to fix the pouches! It's great for early ironmen. 

Link to grab this script. 

Also the switch off that I use is the motherload script she has aswell! I The script allows you to select which veins you want the bot to mine from, I think this is an amazing perk to the bot and keep you away from other players that use more common veins. Actually just got a golem pet at 64 mine on my HCIM., Little goal i have, going fully  botted HC until death or success!

Link to that script below!

Wish you luck on your journey and bot safe! If you ever need anything I'm always looking to help out if i have a good method on something! 

thank you :)