Help getting started

Ignifies

So basically I’m totally new to this.. never botted or anything before and just want some tips to help me get started.

1. I’m just planning to bot 1-2 acc max for gp to buy myself all these expensive items not loooking to gold farm

2. I also want to play my main acc legit not gonna bot on it .. just use runelite and play normally but the bots I create I’m going to use to make money so I can buy items for my main

3. should I use a proxy ? Because I plan on doing this on the same PC I use to play on my main.. should I do that? Should I use a proxy for my bots and use my reg IP for my main?

4. I did some research already.. there’s a debate on using mirror and the other version so I was gonna test that out myself and see which works best for me … also I know private scripts are better to use also..

Any tips you guys can give out would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance 

Use a residential proxy for your botted account, you can get one for ~2$usd a month. I get mine from proxy-seller.com but they have pleanty of other providers.
Get a sandbox program (I use sandboxie-plus, its free and good) bot inside the sandbox and run your main as normal. My best advice is do your best to avoid other players.

Also some people swear by mirror mode, I don't get much better results in testing using it. If the script doesn't run well I get bans whether I'm on mirror mode or stealth, if the script is good, bans don't happen too often. The only thing is do not go through Tutorial Island on a stealth client, even by hand. They still catch it some sort of way.

Have a good thought if this is the right path for you. Most people think that they just make some quick gold to buy items for the main accounts but that fails miserably. You might spend couple bucks on proxies, 10-20$ on scripts and lose 10 accounts in first week. Thats like 140M down the drain that you could simply just bought

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ignifies said:

Yeah I was gonna do tut by hand using my work PC and then after start botting… also what’s sandbox? 

a sandbox is like a computer inside your computer. whatever you run in the sandbox will have its own instance of that program and any files it generates will be kept separately from other sandboxes and your own computers directories. It will appear as if the accounts are not being played on the same machine. But as stated above, you will very likely have a lot of accounts banned before you start coming out ahead, it is a learning process. I'm still fairly new myself.