[Guide] Maximize creating OSRS accounts manually with Autofill + Proxy SwitchOmega

mariokiller64

Hello, for this, I like to use Firefox, although you can use chrome for SOCKS5 support. I like to always start a new private browser for every account created. If you want to go a step further, sandboxie may help you go through account linking. No promises. I do 3 accounts per proxy, careful though, those 3 will have a higher chance of being linked than if you were to use different proxies. Unfortunately, all accounts have a chance to easily be linked, I've personally had minimal issues with this besides creating on the same IP, but mileage may vary.

Bookmark this

https://secure.runescape.com/m=account-creation/create_account?theme=oldschool

Install these add-ons

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autofill-quantum/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/switchyomega/

You can also find some captcha solving service to make it quicker for you, as I've been told, I personally haven't used any.

Setting up Proxy SwitchyOmega

To import bulk proxies into proxyswitch, your proxies have to be seperated by semi-colons like

127.0.0.1:1234:user:pass;ADRESS:PORT:user:pass
You see the semi-colon?
Go to the Add-on options
(Top right corner of firefox > Click > Options OR Add-ons/extensions page > Options of add-on)
You should see the SwitchyOmega interface. Right click anywhere on page > inspect *Or just press f12* > Find console tab. 
This is for HTTP *Using HTTPS didn't work for me sometimes for some reason*, Paste this 

Firefox:

var changes = {};
window.prompt().split(';').forEach(function (proxy, i) {
  var parts = proxy.trim().split(':');
  if (parts.length < 2) return;
  var profile = OmegaPac.Profiles.create({
    name: "Proxy" + (i + 1),
    color: "#99ccee",
    profileType: "FixedProfile",
    fallbackProxy: OmegaPac.Profiles.parseHostPort(parts[0] + ':' + parts[1], 'http'),
    auth: parts[2] && {fallbackProxy: {
      username: parts[2],
      password: parts[3],
    }}
  });
  OmegaPac.Profiles.updateRevision(profile);
  changes[OmegaPac.Profiles.nameAsKey(profile)] = profile;
});

// Firefox-specific code
var storageArea = browser.storage.local;
storageArea.set(changes).then(function() {
  location.reload();
}, function(error) {
  console.log(error);
});

Chrome:

var changes = {};
window.prompt().split(';').forEach(function (proxy, i) {
  var parts = proxy.trim().split(':');
  if (parts.length < 2) return;
  var profile = OmegaPac.Profiles.create({
    name: "Proxy" + (i + 1),
    color: "#99ccee",
    profileType: "FixedProfile",
    fallbackProxy: OmegaPac.Profiles.parseHostPort(parts[0] + ':' + parts[1], 'http'),
      username: parts[2],
      password: parts[3],
    }}
  });
  OmegaPac.Profiles.updateRevision(profile);
  changes[OmegaPac.Profiles.nameAsKey(profile)] = profile;
});
chrome.storage.local.set(changes, location.reload.bind(location));

A box should pop up and then you just paste your proxies. If you want them to be SOCKS5, you need to use chrome, firefox does not support it. You also have to change this part of the script     fallbackProxy: OmegaPac.Profiles.parseHostPort(parts[0] + ':' + parts[1], 'http'),
Change the HTTP to SOCKS5 and the parts[2] to parts[5] (Keep the parts[2] next to the username)

Now you should have a full list of proxies imported 

suMw0Yl.png

Setting up Autofill

Go to the Autofill settings, you can do that by right clicking on the extension, hitting manage extension, then clicking on the 3 dots, then on options.

Go to import/export, paste this, and hit import/replace

### AUTOFILL PROFILES ###,,,,,,
Profile ID,Name,Site,Hotkey,,,
c1,OSRS,secure.runescape.com/m=account-creation/create_account,,,,
### AUTOFILL RULES ###,,,,,,
Rule ID,Type,Name,Value,Site,Mode,Profile
r1,0,"^email1$","{@random_name}@{@choose_email}","",1,c1
r2,0,"^password1$","password","",1,c1
r26,1,"^password1$","password","",1,c1
r3,0,"^day$","{@day}","",1,c1
r4,0,"^month$","{@month}","",1,c1
r5,0,"^year$","{@year}","",1,c1
r6,3,"\bm-show-password__check\b","1","",1,c1
r7,3,"^agree_terms$","1","",1,c1
### AUTOFILL OPTIONS ###,,,,,,
advanced,"[]",,,,,
exceptions,"[]",,,,,
textclips,"[]",,,,,
variables,"[""1to100 = javascript:Math.floor(Math.random()*(100-1+1)+1);"",""day = javascript:Math.floor(Math.random()*(28-1+1)+1);"",""month = javascript:Math.floor(Math.random()*(12-1+1)+1);"",""year = javascript:Math.floor(Math.random()*(2004-1980+1)+1980);"",""rand_alphanumeric = javascript:Math.random().toString(36).substring(2, 8);"",""# Example: random in-game name"",""random_name = javascript:names =  [\""Nite\"", \""Meal\"", \""Play\"", \""Rise\"", \""Cave\"", \""Foil\"", \""Glow\"", \""Hoop\"", \""Jest\"", \""Knot\"", \""Lift\"", \""Maze\"", \""Nest\"", \""Oops\"", \""Pest\"", \""Quip\"", \""Rave\"", \""Sift\"", \""Tale\"", \""Unit\"", \""Vial\"", \""Walt\"", \""Xmas\"", \""Yawn\"", \""Zest\"", \""Aery\"", \""Bake\"", \""Cede\"", \""Dine\"", \""Ease\"", \""Fate\"", \""Gain\"", \""Halt\"", \""Iglo\"", \""Jive\"", \""Knot\"", \""Lift\"", \""Mend\"", \""Numb\"", \""Obey\"", \""Pond\"", \""Quit\"", \""Rive\"", \""Sift\"", \""Tame\"", \""Unve\"", \""Vest\"", \""Wist\"", \""Xray\"", \""Yard\"", \""Zest\"", \""Ache\"", \""Blip\"", \""Cute\"", \""Dash\"", \""Echo\"", \""Fizz\"", \""Glim\"", \""Halt\"", \""Iota\"", \""Jolt\"", \""Keep\"", \""Lend\"", \""Melt\"", \""Numb\"", \""Omen\"", \""Pole\"", \""Quip\"", \""Raze\"", \""Sift\"", \""Tome\"", \""Utop\"", \""Vale\"", \""Walt\"", \""Xmas\"", \""Yarn\"", \""Zest\"", \""Acre\"", \""Bend\"", \""Cave\"", \""Dote\"", \""Echo\"", \""Foil\"", \""Gone\"", \""Halt\"", \""Iglo\"", \""Jest\"", \""Knot\"", \""Lend\"", \""Mend\"", \""Numb\"", \""Obey\"", \""Pond\"", \""Quip\"", \""Rave\"", \""Sift\"", \""Tome\"", \""Unve\"", \""Vest\"", \""Wist\"", \""Xray\"", \""Yard\"", \""Zest\""];name1 = names[Math.floor(Math.random() * names.length)];name2 = names[Math.floor(Math.random() * names.length)];name3 = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);name1 + name2 + name3;"",""choose_email = javascript:var choice = Math.floor(Math.random()*2);choice == 0 ? \""hotmail.com\"" : \""outlook.com\"";""]",,,,,
activecat,1,,,,,
autoimport,0,,,,,
backup,0,30,,,,
badge,1,,,,,
closeinfobar,1,1,,,,
debug,0,,,,,
delay,0,0.5,,,,
fluid,1,,,,,
hidebackup,0,,,,,
manual,0,,,,,
mask,0,,,,,
menu,1,,,,,
overwrite,1,,,,,
sitefilters,1,,,,,
skiphidden,0,,,,,
sound,0,,,,,
vars,1,,,,,
voice,0,1,,,,

Now everytime you go to the page I told you to bookmark, it's going to autofill all the fields with random info at either hotmail or outlook.com and you can change between proxies fairly easy through the proxy switchy. One proxy is usually good for 3 account creations before OSRS limits you.
If you want to change the names, just copy and paste it in ChatGPT OpenAI from the variables tab and tell you to give you a list of new words lol.

Write me out 250 unique words. Do not include anything longer than 5 letters. Write the list out just like this shown below. ["Nite", "Meal", "Play"];

3Jmlowv.png

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Like 5
  • Heart 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...