SOLD

keeptheFaith

https://imgur.com/a/kvn0piP

Above is the link to look at the account and status along with email information. I am the original owner and email will be changed to buyers specified email. The account has been botted on but most is hand done. Has not been botted on in the last 3+monthes. Has not even been used much in the last 2. Except for me doing some slayer and zulrah(all by hand). Everything you see is included and yes that is an avernic defender. THE CASH IN THE INVENTORY IS NOT INCLUDED. If any other information or pictures are need please dont hesitate to ask here or contact me through kik: vrproof

Method of payment is only cashapp. Dont have any A/W in mind but nothing under $60.

Edited by keeptheFaith

20 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

https://imgur.com/a/kvn0piP

Above is the link to look at the account and status along with email information. I am the original owner and email will be changed to buyers specified email. The account has been botted on but most is hand done. Has not been botted on in the last 3+monthes. Has not even been used much in the last 2. Except for me doing some slayer and zulrah(all by hand). Everything you see is included and yes that is an avernic defender. THE CASH IN THE INVENTORY IS NOT INCLUDED. If any other information or pictures are need please dont hesitate to ask here or contact me through kik: vrproof

Method of payment is only cashapp. Dont have any A/W in mind but nothing under $60.

add me on disc Browse#6182

Edited by Browse