Contoinuous bans regardless of game play time. could be 15 minutes on a fresh account or

tokez

image.png

Created both by hand and completed tutorial island together on the same home IP dynamic IP address, Stealth already banned within a couple hours, mirror is fine so was, I was expecting the other way around to be honest since it seems to be a mirror issue. But will check tomorrow the state of the mirror, accounts logged out after completing tutorial island.

Edited by blood1000
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

yeah just had to bring this up because i notice when things get a lil fishy when i get banned cuz i havent gotten slammed banned like this since i was 12 lmfao

im running a tut island on mirror with hardware mouse to see how it goes, most of the time even making tut island accounts with mirror is inevitably risky. i staticly changed my ip and pleaded apologies to mods when appealing like 9 accounts rn, thank God my main was just temp banned however i rarely bot on my main which is why i got suspicious. for now Im going to analyze the ban rates and see whatsup with my new ip

i would assume  this is due to all the pvp updates and plug ins that third party clients have been using to create unfair odds especially and inevitably in pvp as well. so they may just being amped up on analyzing any third party injection so lets say i used google to search youtube. well third parties are google linking you to osrs software just to make some sort of dumbed down example. so if its osbot, or hdos, or runelite. they are seeing what client is being used on their software, and possibly even pinging the software itself and recognizing whether its even a jagex approved client or not. who knows i also could just be high as shit of that good weed. anyway cheers and be safe