Account keeps getting banned

Nielsj2k

So 3 days ago I made a new account, went trough tutorial island by hand and walked to the GE. Within one hour I got banned. Today I did the same thing and got banned aswell lol?

I did use the osbot client while doing the tutorial manual but this is weird right? I thought they banned or checked my IP but my main is still clean? Can anyone explain this because I can't get to make a new mule haha.

It's got nothing to do with injection or stealth. I've been botting for years and stealth has made literally no difference in terms of bans. It all comes down to what you're doing and what scripts you're using. All the popular paid scripts on here have been abused for hours and over time jagex has collected heuristics. All these unique playing profiles do little to nothing since there are also other factors jagex can tell multiple players are using the same script.

I'd suggest investing in private scripts but be careful because quite often scripters will just sell you a duplicated script that they sold to a previous client.

5 hours ago, nvrsince said:

It's got nothing to do with injection or stealth. I've been botting for years and stealth has made literally no difference in terms of bans. It all comes down to what you're doing and what scripts you're using. All the popular paid scripts on here have been abused for hours and over time jagex has collected heuristics. All these unique playing profiles do little to nothing since there are also other factors jagex can tell multiple players are using the same script.

I'd suggest investing in private scripts but be careful because quite often scripters will just sell you a duplicated script that they sold to a previous client.

Oh lol thanks for this answer!