Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

Great script overall - went from 65 smithing to 90 smithing without any issues.  After the smithing outfit and moulds unlocked I was averaging 100k xp/hr and a little over 100k gp/hr with iron/steel. 

If I had to provide some feedback (without knowing anything about coding)  I would say this: 

- Consider adding utilization of the "dunk" options for heating/cooling (possibly random each time it goes to the activity)

- It always hits the "zone" on activities to speed those up, perhaps make miss those a few times (I had no issues with bans, but something to consider)

- An added worldhopper function would be nice as there's only 1-3 other people per world and I imagine its suspicious to see one person there 5 hours at a time haha!

- A task function to use certain alloys (like steel/iron) until you run out of mats, then switch to the next alloy (addy/mith). 

Again, great script! I have no complaints, just some thoughts 

Thumbs up!

• Heart 1

On 3/2/2024 at 3:32 PM, bamafaranramjam said:

Great script overall - went from 65 smithing to 90 smithing without any issues.  After the smithing outfit and moulds unlocked I was averaging 100k xp/hr and a little over 100k gp/hr with iron/steel. 

If I had to provide some feedback (without knowing anything about coding)  I would say this: 

- Consider adding utilization of the "dunk" options for heating/cooling (possibly random each time it goes to the activity)

- It always hits the "zone" on activities to speed those up, perhaps make miss those a few times (I had no issues with bans, but something to consider)

- An added worldhopper function would be nice as there's only 1-3 other people per world and I imagine its suspicious to see one person there 5 hours at a time haha!

- A task function to use certain alloys (like steel/iron) until you run out of mats, then switch to the next alloy (addy/mith). 

Again, great script! I have no complaints, just some thoughts 

Thumbs up!

Great to hear! As for the suggestions:

- By dunk do you mean the right click option which usually cools/heats faster?

- Added to the todo list

- Added to the todo list

- I might consider this in the future, it is a low priority for now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...