Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

21 hours ago, CPKER said:

Bought the script earlier today, the bot failed twice somehow making a sword when you get a message to turn the sword in and try again. It kept clicking on objects instead of turning the sword in. 

19 hours ago, cannk said:

Also having this problem

Join my discord server linked in the signature so that I could help more

EDIT: I currently started the script on one of my accounts to try replicating
EDIT 2: k8R7If8.png

I didn't run into any of the issues mentioned. Make sure to not use low cpu mode and other options.
I pushed an update v0.235 which will make it deposit bucket only if needed.

Edited by progamerz

6 hours ago, progamerz said:

Join my discord server linked in the signature so that I could help more

EDIT: I currently started the script on one of my accounts to try replicating
EDIT 2: k8R7If8.png

I didn't run into any of the issues mentioned. Make sure to not use low cpu mode and other options.
I pushed an update v0.235 which will make it deposit bucket only if needed.

I'll try to take a picture if it happens again. I don't use any other options. 

Used this for 60-85 smithing with no issues. Made a bit of gp back as well. Which is very nice. Ran it for 10hours no breaks and whasnt made a mistake yet. I see there were swords made per hour on some of the proggies. Hope to see that back! Great script. Hope to see some reward purchasing. As of right now, I've been pausing the script to buy new moulds as I gather enough points. There is an efficient list of unlocks for players under/over 79 smithing on wiki. 

• Heart 1

On 12/1/2023 at 10:21 PM, gosubear said:

Used this for 60-85 smithing with no issues. Made a bit of gp back as well. Which is very nice. Ran it for 10hours no breaks and whasnt made a mistake yet. I see there were swords made per hour on some of the proggies. Hope to see that back! Great script. Hope to see some reward purchasing. As of right now, I've been pausing the script to buy new moulds as I gather enough points. There is an efficient list of unlocks for players under/over 79 smithing on wiki. 

Reward purchasing is in my todo for sure, just didn't get the time to do it yet will try implementing it ASAP :)

5 hours ago, limprizket said:

Could do yeah, thats what 6 actions less per sword? not too sure what ban rates are like but  yeh just got 99 thanks king XD

It should already be implemented now it only banks if we don't have enough space for the input items, enjoy the gains :D

Edited by progamerz

8 hours ago, limprizket said:

Could do yeah, thats what 6 actions less per sword? not too sure what ban rates are like but  yeh just got 99 thanks king XD

Just get ice gloves. no questing needed, a main maybe if youre doing a restricted acc. But besides that, its the easiest to get. If you still have trouble one of the BF scripts has it implemented so itll get it for you regardless.

3 hours ago, progamerz said:

Reward purchasing is in my todo for sure, just didn't get the time to do it yet will try implementing it ASAP :)

It should already be implemented now it only banks if we don't have enough space for the input items, enjoy the gains :D

Thanks! as the rewards are a 1 time purchase, its not the most urgent thing! Something i noticed as well is that it spam clicks (every couple of seconds) at the lava pool. And it doesnt seem to do that to any other activity. Maybe its something that needs to be done but when i played manually. it seems to only need the 1 click to start and then 1 click for the "yellow" box progress improvement thing.