Feedback is pointless

iamspecs

Just gave someone negative feedback who deserved it (ProjectPact) puts his stamp of approval on the script factory. Soon after i realize all the scripts his "community" has created are unsupported broken piles of trash just sitting in the archives I asked for a refund and was denied. Went to give negative feedback for his creation and instead of fixing his problems he runs to a super moderator to remove my feedback. Charging 25 bucks for a service and you cant even do your due diligence to make sure it works properly. theres my feedback princess pact :)

Edited by iamspecs

3 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

I got you but here's a script that I've been using for the past couple of days

thDImJi.png

I'm having no problems man so it's just you not doing things right

WOW its almost like theres more than 1 script on script factory? maybe im unlucky but he advertises that something as simple as tutorial island works when it doesnt, and then he just blames it on the individual writer of the script.

ProjectPact developed the system for people to create their own scripts. He has no part in the community made scripts - those are shared publicly with no promise of functionality. I for one suck at using it to create my own, but there's actually quite a few community made ones that are fantastic. I've used the Warrior Guild and Rogue's Den with a lot of success. Nifty Agility is fantastic. The GOTR one is solid. Lots more options too, you just can't expect perfection. Half of them are made by randoms who just want to try their hand. Look for guys like Zackaery, Wishy, Nifty, etc. they tend to make great stuff, but they're not the only ones.

SF has hundreds of community scripts that could have been written by anyone that owns SF. There are some outdated scripts but you can edit the source file and have a working script that is unique to you. There are also a ton of scripts that work flawlessly. You should invest some time into learning the tool because it's by far one of the best tools offered here.

17 minutes ago, iamspecs said:

WOW its almost like theres more than 1 script on script factory? maybe im unlucky but he advertises that something as simple as tutorial island works when it doesnt, and then he just blames it on the individual writer of the script.

The problem is, you are saying it's shit because you basically don't know how to make it work or use it, there are scripts that are good but also some that are outdated but you can always edit them and make them work...

Don't except to have everything handed to you my man, start learning and with this tool you'll go far 

Laughs in making 1b gp every 2 days with scripts I made in SF.

Edit: SF is actually a tool that lets you create your own scripts without java knowledge. The community scripts are extra, free content. A lot of them work, though. Some people are just more experienced than others.

Edited by FushigiBot

17 minutes ago, communist1234 said:

ProjectPact developed the system for people to create their own scripts. He has no part in the community made scripts - those are shared publicly with no promise of functionality. I for one suck at using it to create my own, but there's actually quite a few community made ones that are fantastic. I've used the Warrior Guild and Rogue's Den with a lot of success. Nifty Agility is fantastic. The GOTR one is solid. Lots more options too, you just can't expect perfection. Half of them are made by randoms who just want to try their hand. Look for guys like Zackaery, Wishy, Nifty, etc. they tend to make great stuff, but they're not the only ones.

Thats fair. I bought it for a combination of 3 things that were listed on the store page; Tutorial island, which breaks at baking bread, F2P quests, just shows up as NOT FOUND?!?! hopefully ill get to use the pest control at some point since someone pointed out that exists atleast. Just thought there would be better organization didnt think id have to sort through what works and what doesnt. dont really have the time to try to get better at making my own shit.

12 minutes ago, iamspecs said:

Just looked at the graveyard of scripts that have no description. yikes.

90% of scripts have a description inside of them. So you are full of shit.

You are a desperate. Give it up.

Tut Island works fine....

Oh and so does F2P Quests....

You are the type of person who reports a bug with no description of the bug. "It's broken" is the shit you would say.

Sad.

You can automate nearly any activity you wish to in OSRS by using Script Factory.... that's worth the price of the script in itself.. isn't it? 

Having access to a powerful tool to script with is the main reason for buying the script for most people, with the community scripts being a bonus... I suppose your motivations for buying the script may be different if you're unwilling to learn anything though, and only want to be spoonfed. With that said... All the scripts with PPOSB stamps in SF are working, or are being actively updated/repaired if they are not working. The newest released minigames (Giants Foundry and GOTR) have functional (and updated) scripts within Script Factory, and there are so many more great scripts on the network aside from that as well.

--Project Pact gives you the hammer and nails, but he doesn't build your house for you, that's your own job. He also cannot be held accountable for houses other people have built on their own, because he only gave them a hammer and nails as well.

and yea.... u dont seem like u would draw up a very good bug report buddy

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, iamspecs said:

Just gave someone negative feedback who deserved it (ProjectPact) puts his stamp of approval on the script factory. Soon after i realize all the scripts his "community" has created are unsupported broken piles of trash just sitting in the archives I asked for a refund and was denied. Went to give negative feedback for his creation and instead of fixing his problems he runs to a super moderator to remove my feedback. Charging 25 bucks for a service and you cant even do your due diligence to make sure it works properly. theres my feedback princess pact :)

Put mommy's credit card away until you can actually comprehend what you're buying, @ProjectPacthas zero to do with you not being able to make an educated purchase or your lack of commonsense. It's truly a shame you can't comprehend the creativity and freedom SF provides.

Edited by K1ngsterZ