Timberscape

this is my first released script pls b nice idk java

Timberscape is a f2p tree -> oak chopper that chops trees and oaks in draynor.

This script is designed to be started directly off tutorial island to suicide WC bots. (but can be started anywhere, with clear/ full inv)

• It will switch axes AS LONG as they are in the bank
  • IT WILL NOT sell / buy logs or buy / sell axes
  • Level 3 friendly
  • Currently does not support equipping axes. will take 5 min to fix. eta Soon(TM)
  • Supports "Steel axe", "Adamant axe", "Bronze axe", "Black axe", "Mithril axe", "Rune axe"

Progress reports

Deepin-Screenshot-select-area-2022070102Deepin-Screenshot-select-area-2022071223

Edited by BananaTown
added list of axes supported
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 3:58 PM, Hatman10 said:

Have you been banned using this yet?

Most likely. this script is made for suicide botting, thus most likely has a high ban rate

EDIT: this script now has 1K users. I still dont get banned if i use it for 0-60wc so.. do with that what you will

Edited by BananaTown

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/4/2024 at 1:46 AM, BananaTown said:

not currently, no sir. It was made for the sole purpose of suiciding account as well as getting them to 36wc. Nothing else was within my scope when creating this. If people want power chopping though it wouldn't be too difficult to add. 

So how do you stop them at 36 wcing automatically, maybe at a particular minute mark they're guaranteed a wcing level? because I also wanna get to 36 wcing. Additionally if it could score 200 total normal logs for me or keeps going at normals until 20 woodcutting before going to Oaks that would be dreamy. 

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, TheCongregation said:

So how do you stop them at 36 wcing automatically, maybe at a particular minute mark they're guaranteed a wcing level? because I also wanna get to 36 wcing. Additionally if it could score 200 total normal logs for me or keeps going at normals until 20 woodcutting before going to Oaks that would be dreamy. 

i have a different local version that just stops on lvl 36 in the onloop method. I do plan on adding CLI support to actually allow you to do that. I appreciate the idea of stopping at a certain amount of logs. I hadn't thought of that. Only reason I have yet to do so is because I have a lot of real life obligations that have made this less of a priority than it once was. I do plan on adding that though.