Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

you might get 1 per trip, str to low, range to low . and you need 75 mage atleast

Well I've ran this script with 2 chests per trip since I had 50 ranged and 62 mage, but that aside.

Strength doesnt really matter because I dont melee the bro's.

Other than that I changed my inv. setup a little now > Less food (used only 2 monks in 2 chests xD) and more pray pots.

Well I've ran this script with 2 chests per trip since I had 50 ranged and 62 mage, but that aside.

Strength doesnt really matter because I dont melee the bro's.

Other than that I changed my inv. setup a little now > Less food (used only 2 monks in 2 chests xD) and more pray pots.

That sounds good on paper, but think about the profit < 1 monkfish = 650gp tops 1 dose prayer pot = 1-2k... you'd rather use food then prayer pots!

Edited by OurSickStory

Been using this script for a while. It's awesome script although there are some little flaws - sometimes get stuck at tunnels, sometimes get stuck at front of barrows mounds gate.

In case of unknown location bot logs out. But what about teleporting to lumbridge instead of logging out?

Thanks anyways, keep up the good work ;)

Been using this script for a while. It's awesome script although there are some little flaws - sometimes get stuck at tunnels, sometimes get stuck at front of barrows mounds gate.

In case of unknown location bot logs out. But what about teleporting to lumbridge instead of logging out?

Thanks anyways, keep up the good work wink.png

Basically it's there in the first place to serve as a death detection. So teleporting to lumbridge may seem odd if you're already there :E.

Well, regardless. As I've posted a page back; 1.2 will include some improvements in mound pathing to prevent this issue.

1.2 is scheduled to be released this weekend :)

• Like 1

ayyy also wondering why is there lumbridge teleport, tabs but no lumbridge home teleport? some of us use bots that run past 30min per run so its convenient QwPha8E.png

There are problems with that, though.

In case it IS on cooldown when required, it would need to have a backup plan to get to safety.

Also, the teleport animation gets interrupted by combat and falling rocks in the tunnels. For the same reason, it cannot function as an emergency teleport like the others can. This would require some changes in the framework itself, which I'm not really convinced is worth it :E

Edited by FrostBug

Do you accept 07 gp for the auth?

I do not, but you can exchange your gold for a voucher which can be used to get the script.

There's a section for that in the Marketplace :)

@Frostbug Can you set the script to only kill guthans then skip all the other brothers?

EDIT: Is this Mirror Mode friendly?

No and no, sorry. Check the FAQ for more info

I do not, but you can exchange your gold for a voucher which can be used to get the script.

There's a section for that in the Marketplace smile.png

No and no, sorry. Check the FAQ for more info

Do you have an optimum gear set up or should we just look at guides?

Im getting 3 chests per run using my set up but i have no stats above 75.