Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Can you send me some good gui settings ? 

Such as equipment to use I am 75 ,atk,str,def, Also 75range will full void.

More importantly how many prayer pots should i bring and which barrows brothers should i pray against, I am trying to not spend all my profits in prayer pots and want to get the most out of this script that i just bought , Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can you send me some good gui settings ? 

Such as equipment to use I am 75 ,atk,str,def, Also 75range will full void.

More importantly how many prayer pots should i bring and which barrows brothers should i pray against, I am trying to not spend all my profits in prayer pots and want to get the most out of this script that i just bought , Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

well, you left out the most important stat (magic), but from you defence level, I would say that you should tank Guthan, Verac and Torag without prayer. Cut your potion cost in half (at least). Ofc, if your magic level does not allow you to kill them fast enough, tanking them may not be worth the food.

• Like 1

Bro this shit is trippin, So i have configured my build as good as possible i am using pray against, karil dh and ahrims, And have made it to where it kills them first, HOWEVER when i run out of pray pots and pray goes to 0 it leaves the room and  teles to bank EVEN THOUGH the boss only has like 5 hp and i have full inventory of food . wtf?!?!

Also is there a way to use my whip/slayer dart and use dds to spec ??

What inventory setup do people reccomend with 70/70/70 att/str/def 59 range and 75 magic. I have torags on with trident and msb switch. Currently my inventory is spade ectophial hide top and bottom, msb and scim wtih 13ppots and 8 monkfish. I use prayer for all brothers and leftovers in tunnel, using trident on all brothers except ahrim (range) and karil (D scim) What else could I change to save money and be more efficient?

Bro this shit is trippin, So i have configured my build as good as possible i am using pray against, karil dh and ahrims, And have made it to where it kills them first, HOWEVER when i run out of pray pots and pray goes to 0 it leaves the room and  teles to bank EVEN THOUGH the boss only has like 5 hp and i have full inventory of food . wtf?!?!

What do you expect? The script is not human, and will use a safety first approach for combat. It does not evaluate whether or not your account, with your current stats and equipment, would be in danger of dying against an enemy it has been configured to use protection prayers against :E.

This is working as intended.

Also is there a way to use my whip/slayer dart and use dds to spec ??

Not as of right now, however this is on the TODO list.

• Like 2