Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I had the items at the top of first tab, but I made an extra tab with just food and pots. It deposits the loot but doesn't deposits the pray pot if its been used, and then just sits there. It doesn't withdraw food or the ppots

You probably have a potion somewhere outside of that tab (dose 1 or dose 2 maybe) that it cannot withdraw due to broken bank scrolling in mirror mode.

Hi, does this support Burgg de rott banking? 

Noes; all supported travel routes can be found in the OP

You probably have a potion somewhere outside of that tab (dose 1 or dose 2 maybe) that it cannot withdraw due to broken bank scrolling in mirror mode.

Didn't think that would be an issue as I would think it would only withdraw 4 dose, I put all doses in one tab along with food. It now works, got an 8hr proggy atm :)

Hi, I'm looking to buy this, how does the recurring payment work? if i pay with my card will it auto charge me each month? How do i go about paying for only the first month and not having a recurring payment? heading out of the country so only going to be able to play for the next month :-(

Idk how it works for card but paypal you just buy it and cancel the reccuring payment and you get one month.

So i bought this script today, first run went through great, it then went back to the bank and started banking..

It proceeds to bank the entire inventory and withdraw some 1 and 2 dose pray pots i have in the bank, I'm thinking, stupid script here we go.

AND THEN!!

It withdraws a bunch of then 1 and dose and combines them into 4 dose pots! like seriously, who the fuck puts the effort into putting that into a script!?

My friend you are some sort of freak, i have never seen anything that work this well!! 

12/10 best script ever!

Attention to detail is just unreal.

Clap Clap Clap you are amazing

• Like 3