Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

just got banned, took like 8 days of runnin it 10~ hour daily, on an account that used to always be on 12+ hours daily legit thus time wouldnt have been an issue, breaks every 3 hours, manual breaks where i went to like woodcut or something else for 30minutes, on my home ip that never botted in the past, so ip was in order, on my main that has quest cape and is near max, so account is great, while babysitting the bot to make sure it doesnt break and when it does im there to fix it.

i was even typing with people during the runs so no way i got reported and it got looked into,

meaning, the bot simply got detected and thats how they got me.

Thus i can only conclude that the bot isnt safe to use, OR i just simply got unlucky.

only a 2 day ban, which is what i expected since its a near maxed main.

Cant complain too much, spent 10$ on the bot made 30$ back, for 20$ profit.

Overall i wouldnt recommend this bot due to my personal experience, not worth 20$ for a temp ban since i cant bot on this account anymore due to this.

if you were to buy ready made barrows accounts they go for like 20$, with a much higher ban rate however and much less profit.

Edited by flowsand
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, flowsand said:

just got banned, took like 8 days of runnin it 10~ hour daily, on an account that used to always be on 12+ hours daily legit thus time wouldnt have been an issue, breaks every 3 hours, manual breaks where i went to like woodcut or something else for 30minutes, on my home ip that never botted in the past, so ip was in order, on my main that has quest cape and is near max, so account is great, while babysitting the bot to make sure it doesnt break and when it does im there to fix it.

i was even typing with people during the runs so no way i got reported and it got looked into,

meaning, the bot simply got detected and thats how they got me.

Thus i can only conclude that the bot isnt safe to use, OR i just simply got unlucky.

only a 2 day ban, which is what i expected since its a near maxed main.

Cant complain too much, spent 10$ on the bot made 30$ back, for 20$ profit.

Overall i wouldnt recommend this bot due to my personal experience, not worth 20$ for a temp ban since i cant bot on this account anymore due to this.

if you were to buy ready made barrows accounts they go for like 20$, with a much higher ban rate however and much less profit.

This bot has been around for so long that Jagex definitely knows when its running. This bot is so freaking good tho!! Maybe more anti-bans need to be included. For ex, it always clicks on the side of the tomb first before activating the brother. I never did that when I played, soon as I entered the mound, I would activate the brother right away in 1 click instead of 2. 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, tomdewi said:

When using clan wars it keeps withdrawing the ring of dueling and swapping it over and over again , also enters the free for all portal and does not leave and then tries teleport to morton minigame  but is unable too

Should work if you remove duel ring from equipment configurations

On 4/20/2020 at 8:42 PM, Brutwave said:

Script is actually aids, it randomly tries to click everywhere on my screen cannot even make in inside the tunnel

Sounds odd, have you checked all of the troubleshooting steps? And if so, could you post a gif or something of it?

On 4/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, aariejj said:

@FrostBug I have some questions, i would like to buy the script, but i'm only using mirror mode. How does the script perform on mirror mode at the moment? And is it possible to try a trail, so I could check it works for me.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Well, most bug reports I get stem from mirror issues that occur sporadically. However, I also know that mirror is currently getting some updates, so I can't say for sure.

__

Will have a look at the eating thresholds.

getting this error help

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/26 07:48:16 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
    at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.addWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(uj:38)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(wk:469)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.onStart(kn:328)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iiiiIiiIIIIi(uj:6)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(uj:235)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.interact(nh:488)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.interact(ml:158)
    at frostbarrow.b.cOn.K(ub:722)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRn.d(oc:636)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRn.K(oc:194)
    at frostbarrow.FrostBarrow.onLoop(md:38)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ch:146)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 07:48:35 PM]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 07:48:35 PM]: Failed to send progress data
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 07:48:35 PM]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

been using this for roughly 60 chests now. It's brilliant but it looks so suspicious in the chest room. it pauses before it opens the chest. It always clicks the tile in front of the chest before opening it. Once it enters the chest room it should click straight onto the chest rather then the square in front. It also uses combat potions when it doesn't need too. 

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)