Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

My bot just keeps bugging the fuck out whenever I use the clan wars options. Keeps swapping ring and other teleport at the clan wards bank endlessly, and sometimes it just stands still for no reason on top of the mounds as well. Definitely know I've made some errors with how potions are through the client, but this is mad. I can't keep it going for 1 hour + unless I use lumbridge teleport, and even then it's 1 hour max. Not that I want to do more than 1 hour at a time, but it's just like the stress test has let me down for this bot,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yungthugga said:

My bot just keeps bugging the fuck out whenever I use the clan wars options. Keeps swapping ring and other teleport at the clan wards bank endlessly, and sometimes it just stands still for no reason on top of the mounds as well. Definitely know I've made some errors with how potions are through the client, but this is mad. I can't keep it going for 1 hour + unless I use lumbridge teleport, and even then it's 1 hour max. Not that I want to do more than 1 hour at a time, but it's just like the stress test has let me down for this bot,

1 up this, its way to stressful with cw it just bugs out and logs out eventually.

3 hours ago, Yungthugga said:

The ring swapping might be because you have a dueling ring as a part of your gear setup. Switch to a ring of life or another type of ring and it should be fixed. Getting stuck on top of the mounds is a mirror mode problem that has been around for some time now that probably wont get fixed for a while. :/

this script is good but you have to babysit it. the problems i am having is if it clicks to open tomb and the barrows brother can't reach you the bot will not click on the brother it needs to auto retaliate also the other problem is if it runs out of food and teleports out of the tunnels it doesn't remember which brother the tunnel was on and stops the script another thing is in the tunnels it delays on clicking attack for kill count

Edited by santa666

On 12/30/2018 at 8:17 AM, Yungthugga said:

Don't use duel ring as part of equipment setup; keep in inventory.

On 12/30/2018 at 9:53 PM, santa666 said:

this script is good but you have to babysit it. the problems i am having is if it clicks to open tomb and the barrows brother can't reach you the bot will not click on the brother it needs to auto retaliate also the other problem is if it runs out of food and teleports out of the tunnels it doesn't remember which brother the tunnel was on and stops the script another thing is in the tunnels it delays on clicking attack for kill count

This is a mirror client bug. Can be resolved by using injection

____

Committed a fix for morytania legs 3. Reported a client bug that causes minigame teleport to fail if the house favor quest sub-tab is open

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Don't use duel ring as part of equipment setup; keep in inventory.

This is a mirror client bug. Can be resolved by using injection

____

Committed a fix for morytania legs 3. Reported a client bug that causes minigame teleport to fail if the house favor quest sub-tab is open

100% fixed it. You are a legend. BTW, Stress tested the bot, ran for about 3-4 hours easily w/ no ban. averaging 1 item in every 10 chests too. Thanks!

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)