Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Slight Banking Issue.

Screenshot_31.jpg.dafccac4a5b3516375931c44b31dcb42.jpg

I use this inv, with full veracs.

when i equiped whip and defender, some kills it banks with them on.

for some reason the script cant recgnoise the weapons and tries to fix the inventory whilst just moving my duel ring and prayer pot around for aslong as it will until i equip my veracs flail.

2 hours ago, leony said:

Slight Banking Issue.

Screenshot_31.jpg.dafccac4a5b3516375931c44b31dcb42.jpg

I use this inv, with full veracs.

when i equiped whip and defender, some kills it banks with them on.

for some reason the script cant recgnoise the weapons and tries to fix the inventory whilst just moving my duel ring and prayer pot around for aslong as it will until i equip my veracs flail.

5 hours ago, fgsfdsfgh said:

Ay Jagex pushed an update and it's just been plopping my ring of dueling back and forth wassup

Check out the troubleshooting section please; all the common issues and their resolutions are explained there.
Leave duel ring out of your equipment setups, as it's considered a (misc) teleport item

6 hours ago, Jannacoin said:

what documentation?????????????????

The recording you said you would provide

Edited by FrostBug

Heya i bought this script today, however when i bank at clan wars, it always gets an extra dueling ring even tho i equip one. and than it just start swapping the dueling ring in my bag with 1 random item in my bag. is there anyway to fix this?

18 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Leave duel ring out of your equipment setups, as it's considered a (misc) teleport item

nevermind my last comment. is the only way to fix this to use another banking method?

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Check out the troubleshooting section please; all the common issues and their resolutions are explained there.

i had it in the inventory slot, it is a brand new issue with this update. i will try again and try to show vid + config since it seems the newbies do get this with failing to read troubleshoot. hopefully it was a one time thing typa deal if u catch me

On 1/13/2018 at 3:22 AM, cockroach33 said:

Feeling lucky19.png.7e7070c7d29d2e14e85d8c1f7cae11e0.png

Only 7 kills /h because it was really low lvl acc .

Bot is flawless , only thing that it will not pick up all arrows/bolts when killing skeletons for % loot in tunnel , it will pick up always after it kill last skeleton but not from previous ones .

stats & set up?

9 hours ago, FrostBug said:

ay my bad bro. i refreshed my inventory but it had ring of dueling equipped since it does auto equip it. it definitely cant be in your armor set up for the script, but you can start with one equipped but you also need one in the inventory.

anyone who has this script, you really gotta quadruple check to make sure everything is perfect. computer does what you tell computer to do, any one wrong thing itll spaz out.

7 hours ago, fckndan said:

Also, does it charge blowpipe/trident with scales? I ran out of scales for my blowpipe in tunnel and it got stuck trying to kill creeps.

It recharges trident; but not blowpipe. It's not too common for people to have spare ammo/scales for blowpipe, since it can hold a much much larger amount at a time compared to the trident; enough to run for several days.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)