Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

How different is this script that it won't work with mirror mode, when the other premium scripts do work?

There's really no point in botting on standard mode on an account with high combat stats.

It wouldn't run well in mirror mode, even if I did add workarounds to support the mirror with its flaws.

This is because this script relies on the ability to quickly react to entity spawns and changes.

If you see no point in using this on the standard client, I would simply suggest that you don't. Altho I believe a lot of people (including myself) would disagree.

Edited by FrostBug

could you set a limit to how low the camera angle could be? when the camera angle is low like half the clicks are misclicks 

means to click door -> actually clicks monster

means to click the 2nd door -> actually clicks the first door and goes backwards

was watching this bot for like 30min be4 it got 2 day banned but it was probably a delayed ban

but never can be too sure~ 

thanks

could you set a limit to how low the camera angle could be? when the camera angle is low like half the clicks are misclicks 

means to click the 2nd door -> actually clicks the first door and goes backwards

was watching this bot for like 30min be4 it got 2 day banned but it was probably a delayed ban

thanks

Hmm, that in itself is not an easy task. Most (if not all) standard API methods, including some of the lower level events, can take camera control by themselves.

I could on the other hand try to customize the door interaction method, seeing as this seems to be the primary cause of misclicks. I'll look into that

thanks

Did you use any other scripts? im still going strong

Edited by crazykid199