Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Version 1.6
- It's now possible to skip killing specific/random barrow brothers
- Added ranged and magic buff groups
- Added consumables: Ranging potion, Bastion potion, Magic potion, Battlemage potion
- Now withdraws a spade if you're forgetful
- Now waits for the prayer drain to pass before restoring prayer pre-combat at rewards chest
- Now uses the FFA portal AFTER banking, during clanwars route (where applicable)

Live now

Edited by FrostBug

@FrostBug

On 10/2/2018 at 3:26 AM, FrostBug said:

It has a script ID, but no parameters.

I'm not really against adding it; I've just never had a request for CLI support with this script

Would it be difficult for you to do? What would be the downside? I know this script is pretty intense compared to others with CLI support/parameters... Is it simply the fact that there are a lot of different options with this script compared to others? Would it be possible to have some parameters that are not gear dependent so that people can bot in different ways without all their accounts looking the same?

I think the osbot community would really benefit from it having parameters but then again I'm not sure of the downside. You could even make it only for those who pay a higher fee per month if it works well enough.

Edited by h0nestbot

3 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

@FrostBug

Would it be difficult for you to do? What would be the downside? I know this script is pretty intense compared to others with CLI support/parameters... Is it simply the fact that there are a lot of different options with this script compared to others? Would it be possible to have some parameters that are not gear dependent so that people can bot in different ways without all their accounts looking the same?

I think the osbot community would really benefit from it having parameters but then again I'm not sure of the downside. You could even make it only for those who pay a higher fee per month if it works well enough.

Don't think it would be very difficult; it would probably just be 1 parameter: the name of the profile to load

I'll take a look at having it added

With the new release the bot can get stuck on deactivating prayers before heading to the next brother. It hovers the overhead prayer and wont go any further unless you restart the client. The logger spams the "next tomb: Karil" message. 

Using mirror mode. 

Edit: client restart didnt solve it, have to kill the brother myself to go any further. 

Edited by Maxlaxen

20 minutes ago, Maxlaxen said:

With the new release the bot can get stuck on deactivating prayers before heading to the next brother. It hovers the overhead prayer and wont go any further unless you restart the client. The logger spams the "next tomb: Karil" message. 

Using mirror mode. 

Edit: client restart didnt solve it, have to kill the brother myself to go any further. 

What's your kill order setup, and which brothers were killed?

Edited by FrostBug

41 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

What's your kill order setup, and which brothers were killed?

I just noticed that the kill order changed for some of my bots. In this case however it was karil, dharok, ahrim, guthan, random, random. 

It killed karil and dharok, and when dharok was killed it went upstairs to deactivate the melee prayer but got stuck. 

1 hour ago, Maxlaxen said:

I just noticed that the kill order changed for some of my bots. In this case however it was karil, dharok, ahrim, guthan, random, random. 

It killed karil and dharok, and when dharok was killed it went upstairs to deactivate the melee prayer but got stuck. 

Does saving the profile again make any difference? I did attempt to make the new profile structure backwards compatible, but.. maybe it failed
Regardless, I'll test out this scenario when I get home, on mirror mode.

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Does saving the profile again make any difference? I did attempt to make the new profile structure backwards compatible, but.. maybe it failed
Regardless, I'll test out this scenario when I get home, on mirror mode.

Havent happened since i re-saved the script, so it may be resolved. Now it got stuck when trying to bank. Logger spams that it cannot find the bank when its standing pretty much next to it. Although its happening on a "laggier" computer so might be that too. Didnt happen in the last version though so idk.. 

4 minutes ago, Maxlaxen said:

Havent happened since i re-saved the script, so it may be resolved. Now it got stuck when trying to bank. Logger spams that it cannot find the bank when its standing pretty much next to it. Although its happening on a "laggier" computer so might be that too. Didnt happen in the last version though so idk.. 

Might be the game update; could I get your position though?

Got the disabling prayer bug again. Dharok and Guthan is already dead since my last session. The bot ignored that Karil is my kill order n.1, then it wanted to kill Dharok next, and when it went up the karil tomb to go on to Dharoks, it gets stuck on disabling prayers.

I fixed the problem by changing Kill order n.1 to Guthan (without saving) then back to Karil, and saved. Correctly went down to Karil and killed him and then went on without any issues. Weird :o