Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, xRanger said:

So the bot is working great only thing that I find odd so far is when its running back to the ladder to do another run, the bot clicks a door then moves cursor to invy, then clicks next door and moves cursor to invy, does this after every click when heading back to the ladder. 

Running in mirror mode? 

On 9/30/2018 at 4:54 AM, h0nestbot said:

Gotta ask you guys what you think the minimum def requirement for using this script should be. I know def doesnt need to be 70+ due to prayers but what is the minimum def? 40? 60? Please #tag me in with your thoughts

40 is probably optimum to use all the gear.

really you could do it with 40 def 75 mage and just mage everything. slower killing ahrim and karils but quicker to make throw away accounts.

issue just comes to killing the mobs in crypt you'll probably be doing 1-2 run trips instead of 4-5

Edited by dsstriker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dsstriker said:

40 is probably optimum to use all the gear.

really you could do it with 40 def 75 mage and just mage everything. slower killing ahrim and karils but quicker to make throw away accounts.

issue just comes to killing the mobs in crypt you'll probably be doing 1-2 run trips instead of 4-5

Thank you for your reply. I have actually never done barrows as I stopped playing "regularly" some time ago.. what about the mobs in the crypt will cause it to be 1-2 instead of 4-5? Is it that they hit through low defense or is it that the 40 def 75 mage account doesnt have range level?

1 hour ago, h0nestbot said:

Thank you for your reply. I have actually never done barrows as I stopped playing "regularly" some time ago.. what about the mobs in the crypt will cause it to be 1-2 instead of 4-5? Is it that they hit through low defense or is it that the 40 def 75 mage account doesnt have range level?

Some of the mobs in the crypt hit fairly accurately on low defence. But more chests per trip isn't overly important anymore, as banking can be done fairly quick now with clan wars and barrows teletabs

9 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

Good to know, thanks. @FrostBug  I'll be in touch. Is there any reason why this bot can't be used with explv's manager? Does it not have a script id and params? Is CLI support something different?

It has a script ID, but no parameters.

I'm not really against adding it; I've just never had a request for CLI support with this script

15 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

Basically whats been said, you get hit more often, but it also comes down to how quickly you can kill the barrows, longer actually makes a big impact on how many p pots you use, because you'll be drained of prayer while in there.
so ppots don't last as long and barrows is more focused on prayer than tanking, so the longer the p pots last the longer you last.
and it isn't really as big of a deal, but it still is, longer trips slow profit, elite location thing adds bonus loot to barrows from its basic items like runes etc, and more teleports also reduces profit so while a high level account would get 1m a hour a basic account might only make 500-600k.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)