Post count ranks.

LiamBaby

Not your job, your graphic moderator.

Graphics moderator is still considered a moderator, he can also report via moderator category to other staff members which can take actions by the way I dislike you Shift in full honesty and the way you act towards others.

OT: I support post count ranks this wouldn't cause spamming in any sorts because such as Rune-Server have post count ranks and haven't seen hardly anyone spamming up there for the section type of post count rank, and if someone spammed I could always remove there posts.

Remember to keep the posts on topic. We are talking about using the post count ranks, not about who's rank is what. Also, any more off-topic posts in this thread will get a 1 point infraction. I hate to be strict but there has been many spam and angry posts in this thread. 

I personally like the idea. It will help people work for something. We will take care of the spam and therefore the ranks will be true. While I support the use of these, I feel that we should use something more related to either Old School Runescape, or something non-Runescape related. 

• Like 1

That's not the point, it doesn't matter what section it is. The mods will still deal with spam. I'm not sure how you can be so stupid to not understand that.

Doesn't matter what section I am, part of my role is to eliminate spam.

Pretty sure you only have power over the graphics section, don't you? So therefore, you can only controll the graphics section which is no one going to spam. Lol.

• Like 1