On selling gold, and other related questions.

Krasnov

Hello! I'm interested in setting up a bot farm and I'm wondering about how I can go about making money from it without having to get into the nitty gritty of transactions at first.

I've experimented with botting and script writing and I know that I can program robust scripts if I put in the time and effort. I'm also not averse to spending money on VPNs, scripts, clients, and other services as overhead costs. All this to say that I'm doing research into how much money I can actually make working with a gold seller, effectively providing gold for them to sell in a mutually beneficial relationship. At this time I'm not interested and setting up any sort of gold selling system. That is far too big too fast, and is likely something I would never bother with.

What are my options? Is this even a plausible source of income on the side nowadays? I look forward to feedback from experienced users.

Edit: After looking into it, it's not hard to find sites that buy your gold at about $0.30 USD / M. If there are any discord servers for those botting as a source of income, I am interested in that. Surely such servers exist privately. I just feel sort of stiff on a forum, and the chatroom style of discord makes it easier to get a response and have a conversation. Thanks for any feedback.

Edited by Krasnov

• Krasnov changed the title to On selling gold, and other related questions.

Gold sellers dont care about partnerships or anything. If you got gold and sell for reasonable price they will take it or ones go somewhere else.

The only reasonable "partnership" I got is that one of largest gold seller websites co-owner lives in my country. When I got ton of gold to sell he comes to my city to make the trade paid by cash so we don't have to pay taxes. Don't see any reasonably way to have any other partnerships when you are selling the products as everyone else done.

I would say 80%+ lose money botting, 15% make miniscule amounts, and the other 5% Wont want to talk to you or share anything. The only way to make substaintial amounts of money it needs automation. I would definately try prove a concept of running 20 bots for a few months before thinking deep end. Its easy to manage a handful of accounts and bans dont hurt, but losing your entire farms to random bans if youve bought accounts will cost you. I only assume you have not proven a concept as you have never sold gold before. I wish you luck, but I have seen this go worng and cost people alot.