Banned banned and banned

ilikecheating

Hey guys, I need a some expert meanings and need some hints.

I have been banned within 2 hours of botting. I have a new provider so i have a absolutely new IP Adresse. Before the change I think my IP Adresse was flagged anyways. 

Of course I was using mirromode, used big breaks but got banned by questing :(

So do you think my IP address is flagged again ? Can I continue botting ? I dont want to buy proxies, I only bot 1 acc.

I have forgotten to delete the osrs cache, maybe this was the reason Jagex detected me so fast?

I know botting is on own risk and there is guide and and and..

Best regards 

The cache would likely only be an issue if you're a gold farmer, so doubt that's the issue since you claim you only bot 1 account.

You need to be more specific about *what* you were botting though. You claim you used big breaks, but got banned within 2 hours of botting? And you changed your internet provider within 2 hours of botting? What do you consider a "big break"? Are you using free scripts? Because, based on what you've said, it seems to me you've botted a lot more than 2 hours, and weren't taking enough breaks. You also claim you think your IP Address was flagged before you started botting, but your IP Address would only be flagged if you've botted in the past.

You really need to clarify your story a bit more because people in the community can't give you correct information if you aren't giving us correct information. :) 

• Like 1

A lot of factors as to why you may have been banned. Were the accounts fresh and you instantly had them do 10 quests in a row (a bit of an exaggeration but you understand the point). Had the accounts been banned before, did they get stuck, what are big breaks etc. If you were able to provide more information it may be possible to better find the reasons that you have been banned consistently. 😀