remove the chatbox

Banana Bread

Compared to a certain other community that starts with a 'p' this community forum is so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. People hardly post at all on here, and to make it worse the other community has less than 100 people online anymore and still gets waaay more active of a forum. 

I heartily believe it is because of the chat that is here because people just go in there rather than actually interacting with the community. 

I would like to suggest to remove the chat. If we do i am sure the forum will become much more active. 

I think it's because this community is more supportive of leeches. I'd be willing to bet that only 5-10% of the users of OSBot even bother being active on the forums. I agree, it's pathetically slow - but no, live chat has so many benefits over the forums that it would be downright stupid to get rid of it. IE: realtime troubleshooting? If you post a question regarding client/script issues on the forums, it can take hours to get decent responses. If you ask in live chat, you get help right away.

#nosupport

I think it's because this community is more supportive of leeches. I'd be willing to bet that only 5-10% of the users of OSBot even bother being active on the forums. I agree, it's pathetically slow - but no, live chat has so many benefits over the forums that it would be downright stupid to get rid of it. IE: realtime troubleshooting? If you post a question regarding client/script issues on the forums, it can take hours to get decent responses. If you ask in live chat, you get help right away.

#nosupport

pls, all the chat is now is trolls and mod hunters