VPS for fruity zulrah

repsej140

Hey guys!

I've been trying out different VPS services with fruity zulrah and it doesn't seem to work at all. The client lags so much and the prayer switches are delayed af (making me die 24/7).

32GB ram and like 6cores, what am i doing wrong LOL? I've tried to disable loot tracking and the paint etc. Doesn't seem to work at all

1 hour ago, Enmity said:

this doesn't matter if you have a vps that's not in a place where jagex doesn't have servers close to as your ping will be 200+ and thsi will cause the delays. so you'd want an aus/uk/usa for best results

or he could swap to a world that has better ping to his vps, runelite displays it.

@repsej140

Edited by Amyy

Lacking a lot of details. What OS are you running? Which client are you running? Mirror or stealth mode? What VPS hosts are you trying?

With 6 cores assuming they clock in above 2.5GHz you should be able to run BARE MINIMUM 3 clients. 

Some suggestions to try: Check task manager/resource monitor for CPU and RAM usage. Try using a different client (Vanilla client works best for my server.) Try using a different OS (downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7 helped my server.) 

You could also try use the VPS as a proxy and try botting off your personal computer. If it runs fine then you know the VPS internet connection is fine, and it is more likely resource related. 

Also, sometimes scripts break. Does the script work on your PC? No? Try using a different script. If it works fine then report your experience to the scripter.

30 minutes ago, Zezurge said:

Lacking a lot of details. What OS are you running? Which client are you running? Mirror or stealth mode? What VPS hosts are you trying?

With 6 cores assuming they clock in above 2.5GHz you should be able to run BARE MINIMUM 3 clients. 

Some suggestions to try: Check task manager/resource monitor for CPU and RAM usage. Try using a different client (Vanilla client works best for my server.) Try using a different OS (downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7 helped my server.) 

You could also try use the VPS as a proxy and try botting off your personal computer. If it runs fine then you know the VPS internet connection is fine, and it is more likely resource related. 

Also, sometimes scripts break. Does the script work on your PC? No? Try using a different script. If it works fine then report your experience to the scripter.

1 zulrah client mirrored with OG osrs client. 16-core processor AMD EPyc 7282 with speed 2.80GHz. 16GB RAM. Using same proxy on VPS as i do on my personal pc. Works flawless on my PC with same proxy but not on VPS (get far more deaths because sometimes when it needs to eat it's way too delayed and doesn't eat after like 3 seconds. It's windows 10, u think windows 7 does much difference? i can like run 1 client at max, it seems that it's delayed from somewhere, idk where.

On 1/27/2022 at 5:09 PM, D Bolter said:

It could be the VPS. Try to run another script on the VPS and on your PC, try to see if the VPS is more delayed.

I ran zulrah script on pc works flawlessly, on VPS eating&attacking etc is a bit delayed sometimes.

Windows 7 probably wouldn't make much of a difference on a server that beefy. I use it because my server is very old and small.

With those resources there's no reason for it to be hardware. Again, check your resource monitor to see if anything is using an abnormal amount of RAM/CPU while the script is running.

Ok, so the only things I can think of that hasn't been said in this thread already: You could try using injection briefly and see if it lags on that. Also test the connection between your VPS and the proxy. Your home network and the proxy have a good connection but it might not be the same for your VPS and the proxy.