New into Tab Making *Pl0x Help Me*

Skull

Hey guys. I saw an aio tab maker script and I want to start using it, but I'm completely new when it comes to making tabs. I wonder if any kind soul can answer a few questions and give tips on making tab tabs.

What requirements are needed for this?

What's the best sort of tab for making money?

What's the mage xp/hour?

Profit per hour?

Thank you.

You need at least 40 construction to make a lectern. The higher-level lectern you have the more tabs you can make.

Camelot tabs have the highest sale-rate, but all of them are generally the same in terms of profit.

Mage EXP is nearly that of teleporting; give or take a few 1000 EXP depending on how you restock your inventory.

Profit/hour is around 500k. If you buy supplies cheap, or make them yourself, you can get it up to 600-800k/hour.

You need at least 40 construction to make a lectern. The higher-level lectern you have the more tabs you can make.

Camelot tabs have the highest sale-rate, but all of them are generally the same in terms of profit.

Mage EXP is nearly that of teleporting; give or take a few 1000 EXP depending on how you restock your inventory.

Profit/hour is around 500k. If you buy supplies cheap, or make them yourself, you can get it up to 600-800k/hour.

thought it was like 47 con? and u need 25 mage lvl to make v tabs the lowest mage required idk about the rest though.

thought it was like 47 con? and u need 25 mage lvl to make v tabs the lowest mage required idk about the rest though.

Oak lectern is level 40 to build. Allows you to create vtabs and level 1 enchant.