GTA V - First toughts?

Eheq

hey guys im about to buy this game but i was just wondering, for example, when you stand on top of a tall building and look down with a sniper or something... Do you see the real cars/people or are they just like horizon shadows like all the other gtas/saints row? how far is the range of sight to see people/cars that you can shoot basically....

You can see cars but idk ppl probs. And also does it really matter? I finished the Story was amazing the game is so much fun.

hey guys im about to buy this game but i was just wondering, for example, when you stand on top of a tall building and look down with a sniper or something... Do you see the real cars/people or are they just like horizon shadows like all the other gtas/saints row? how far is the range of sight to see people/cars that you can shoot basically....

You can see cars but idk ppl probs. And also does it really matter? I finished the Story was amazing the game is so much fun.

i find it soo annoying when there are just shades of people/cars in the background... cant long range kill or anything as such