KO Crazy Archy

skillerkidos1

7 hours ago, Chris01 said:

Bot does a full inventory reset when it sees a person? seems a bit much, maybe have it find a safe spot to hop worlds in the wilderness. @skillerkidos1

I mean can’t really get to a safe spot if it’s a pker lol but I’ll add a check if it needs to bank or just hop and tele back 

Edited by skillerkidos1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, coffee694 said:

Mirror mode/Inject - inject 

Post logs(Please use pastebin) -

Describe what is it doing - when recharging trident it only takes out 150 of each rune and only 150 coins. i've tried adjusting the number of casts to bring and it always just takes out 150 which only gives it like 20 charges 

Can you send me the logs on discord or show me picture of your settings in gui please

Also are you using CLI?

Edited by skillerkidos1

19 hours ago, coffee694 said:

Mirror mode/Inject - inject 

Post logs(Please use pastebin) -

Describe what is it doing - when recharging trident it only takes out 150 of each rune and only 150 coins. i've tried adjusting the number of casts to bring and it always just takes out 150 which only gives it like 20 charges 

found the issue has been fixed in v1.28

• Like 1

ran this script 10 hours a day for 3 days straight on 2 accounts and made a nice hefty amount of gp after i sold all loot averaged it and made around 800k an hour which is amazing for an account that takes 3 days to create. should def add GE support though if ya get that i think this will be the top bot

• Like 1