Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

@ Let me preface this with THIS IS NO FAULT OF THE BOT MAKER. @

I received a two day ban from this script. It was largely my own fault as at its core the script is essentially flawless. If you leave an interface open, such as the skills screen, as opposed to your inventory you will run into issues. You will find that due to you leaving the wrong interface open and running the bot you will perpetually take buckets and fill them with water or fish without ever cooking them or depositing them into the cannon. Remember to always start this bot with your inventory open instead of another interface. Other than that I have seen no issues with the bot. It is indicative of all of Khaleesi's work, very human-like and overall ( when in mirror mode) shouldn't otherwise result in the banhammer provided you utilize the the marathon approach to botting and do not suicide. Awesome bot Khal.

20 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Very strange, can you send me a screenshot when this is happening?
Also a screenshot of what your settings are so i know what to use to replicate this

I'll try to replicate it.  But i noticed it happens at a certain camera angle when i have nothing in my inventory and its tryna collect buckets then try to fill water.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 8:10 PM, M3N said:

@ Let me preface this with THIS IS NO FAULT OF THE BOT MAKER. @

I received a two day ban from this script. It was largely my own fault as at its core the script is essentially flawless. If you leave an interface open, such as the skills screen, as opposed to your inventory you will run into issues. You will find that due to you leaving the wrong interface open and running the bot you will perpetually take buckets and fill them with water or fish without ever cooking them or depositing them into the cannon. Remember to always start this bot with your inventory open instead of another interface. Other than that I have seen no issues with the bot. It is indicative of all of Khaleesi's work, very human-like and overall ( when in mirror mode) shouldn't otherwise result in the banhammer provided you utilize the the marathon approach to botting and do not suicide. Awesome bot Khal.

You can start this however you want, You just have to make sure you are in fixed screen mode, which you should always do when botting ^^
I will check out if that actually matters, but it shouldn't at all tbh

On 5/20/2021 at 5:39 AM, Munchiies said:

I'll try to replicate it.  But i noticed it happens at a certain camera angle when i have nothing in my inventory and its tryna collect buckets then try to fill water.

Tried to find but haven't seen this yet on a few accs here :/

13 hours ago, el acampo said:

Trial? 😉

Enjoy! :D

7 hours ago, Molten said:

cannot get mine to loot, i have it set at minimum 2000 points. I even tried moving it around to like 0 or 15 points and it still will not grab a net and fish rewards pool at end, just jumps back ingame.

Do you have to option checked to loot the reward pool?
Or I didn't understand your question because putting it on 2000 makes no sense, you only get like 2-4 points every game? Would take days to get 2000

Edited by Khaleesi