How do i create accounts on a residential proxy, then isolate those accounts on VPS? or virtual machine

FastPass

im looking to create lots of accounts on different residential proxies? but if the proxies dont add up (if you create an account on one proxy, then play it on another) it gets flagged. so im curious as to how i can set my cpu to my residential proxy, then create 2-3 accounts, then isolate those accounts on those certain proxies
in the end i'd want multiple virtual machines running mirror mode with multiple accounts, all different IP's

(side question) can i run multiple mirror modes on the same virual machine? (example) 2 accounts on proxy 11.1111.11, then 2 other accounts on proxy 22.2222.22(different virtual machine) or do i have to set up multiple virtual machines? (example) 1 account on proxy 11.111.1111, 1 account on proxy 11.11.1111(different virtual machine) totalling 2 accounts and 2 virtual machines

Its doesn't always get locked if you switch proxies, if you use good resi proxy and then move lets say decent data center proxy you will not get locked. Also account selling is based on this, especially tutorial island accounts :) And the best way for you would just use 1 proxy on 1 virtual machine and on it run your 2 accounts on it, they both will have the same IP.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2021 at 10:02 PM, Kramnik said:

Its doesn't always get locked if you switch proxies, if you use good resi proxy and then move lets say decent data center proxy you will not get locked. Also account selling is based on this, especially tutorial island accounts :) And the best way for you would just use 1 proxy on 1 virtual machine and on it run your 2 accounts on it, they both will have the same IP.

thanks m8!