Moderate Ban: Buying Gold After

Neko77

Hey,

If you received a moderate ban within the past month, what are the odds of getting permanent banned for buying gold (50mil) following that moderate 2 day ban? From what I've read it appears that Jagex will keep a closer eye on your account. However, does that mean just in terms of just botting or in general, for example trading. Obviously I haven't used the bot since receiving the moderate ban. Lastly, I'd imagine to lower the risk of RWT is to use a reputable site. I was just looking for opinions or past experiences.

Thanks. 

37 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Gold is a bit of a grey area, although they have certainly stepped their game up with the recent hits to gold sellers

What was the ban regarding previously?

The original ban was for botting. I was just curious if they will be watching specifically for botting or other things such as RWT. I guess it’s really up in the air. 

24 minutes ago, Neko77 said:

The original ban was for botting. I was just curious if they will be watching specifically for botting or other things such as RWT. I guess it’s really up in the air. 

I would say wait a little while longer then attempt it, but then again they banned you for botting and not RWT, so i'm sure if you was safer than normal you could get away with it 

it really depends, if they think you're also a gold farmer (well major gold farmer) they are more inclined to keep tabs on you

• 2 months later...