Used osbot a long while back, am i safe to start playing with runelite?

bornhackerx

Been on here a while back when osrs first re-released and used osbot for a few years. Now that I'm playing legit, I want to use the runelite client. I was always under the impression, going from osbot - normal rs client lowered ban rates. Do you think after 2 years of playing normal, going on runelite will result in a ban? 

Weird theory but I am pretty sure botting on osbot and using just the normal rune client lowers ban rates. It held true a while ago.

Anyway, any input or anyone with experience would help. I'm nervous af but runelite would make this game way more fun.

47 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Im pretty sure you wont get a 2 year delay ban

I mean I remember people would be botting fine, then the second they log into runelite resulted in a ban. you're prob right i am over paranoid lol.

I think I am more curious if people switch between osbot, the official rs client and runelite without ban.

Edited by bornhackerx

2 hours ago, bornhackerx said:

I mean I remember people would be botting fine, then the second they log into runelite resulted in a ban. you're prob right i am over paranoid lol.

I think I am more curious if people switch between osbot, the official rs client and runelite without ban.

Things like that never happen, I have maybe heard of something like that once or twice in 10+ years of Botting. Your account is completely fine and yes you can switch clients without a problem. Jagex logs Botting activity, the client isn't as big of a deal.