Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

On 9/8/2023 at 2:01 PM, kazeshiki said:

I'm saying the bot keeps pressing pickpocket while stunned. in case of the elves. right click pickpocket nonstop. and ur saying it shouldnt do that.

Correct, I have never heard of this behaviour before. I'm running a bunch of elves and vyres too and I never seen this once...
Grab a video or gif of it so I can see if we are talking about the same thing to start with

11 hours ago, BotAllDayX3 said:

can i get a trial please

Enjoy!

On 9/8/2023 at 6:54 PM, TiberiusSeptim said:

Hey could I get a trial Khal?

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

31 minutes ago, kazeshiki said:

https://streamable.com/vrbgg8 if u can see here. when stunned it pauses for like 0.25s then it keeps going instead of waiting for the stun to pass. i tried with humanlike true and false and theres seems to be no difference.

That is really strange! I will have to dive into this to find a possible issue.
Is this with other npcs aswell?

EDIT: Found the issue. checking the isStunned function is done by checking the players height, when having a staff equipped like your player it throws of the whole isStunnd function as the height of the stun animation is almost identical to the player height witht eh staff.
I will add some thing for this. thanks for the video!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

EDIT: Found the issue. checking the isStunned function is done by checking the players height, when having a staff equipped like your player it throws of the whole isStunnd function as the height of the stun animation is almost identical to the player height witht eh staff.
I will add some thing for this. thanks for the video!

lol i mustve been the first to use a lava staff in all the years its been up. i tried without the staff and its working as intended.

Edited by kazeshiki

2 hours ago, Jaison17 said:

Can you give me a 1 day free trial of Kahl Thieving? please

Yoiu already have an expired trial :/

27 minutes ago, Hellorob25 said:

Seems to be running a bit slow.. After getting stunned it's now waiting for like 8-10 seconds.. My xp/h has dropped significantly.. Currently at Elves and getting around 110k xp/h. When I was getting 130+ before.

It waits exactly 5.5 seconds at elves, which 0.5sec faster than the stun time of that NPC, which is 6 sec