Super Soul Wars

Camaro

On 12/16/2022 at 10:19 PM, Camaro said:

activated

hello i used this script and its work well sometimes player is removed from game due to inactivity please fix this soon as soon posible i am running so many accounts so many are kicked from game due to inactivity please fix it

here is screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/3W1asDy

4 hours ago, SamiSyco512 said:

hello i used this script and its work well sometimes player is removed from game due to inactivity please fix this soon as soon posible i am running so many accounts so many are kicked from game due to inactivity please fix it

here is screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/3W1asDy

Can you please find out why it is getting kicked? Is it stuck somewhere? Is it standing around and not attacking? Is NPC interaction turned off? What activities do you have active? You might need to edit the settings to fit the account type. For example, if you only do 'attack avatar' but you are using a low level account, then yes, you will get kicked. You will have to do different activities.

9 hours ago, Camaro said:

Can you please find out why it is getting kicked? Is it stuck somewhere? Is it standing around and not attacking? Is NPC interaction turned off? What activities do you have active? You might need to edit the settings to fit the account type. For example, if you only do 'attack avatar' but you are using a low level account, then yes, you will get kicked. You will have to do different activities.

I am facing this issue with both high melee stats and low melee stats accounts i recorded a video please check out here is the link