Super Soul Wars

Camaro

On 4/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, nipplez420 said:

so i am running 2 acc's atm 1 range and 1 melee and one acc is super afk while the other is active any reason its buggin like this?

If I knew why, don't you think I would have fixed it? You'll need to give me info than that. Maybe record a short video and dm me it.

On 4/23/2022 at 5:21 AM, Pwner4life said:

Can I get a trial olease

activated

so i could be wrong but when the bot is attacked by other player it seems to pray for what they r wearing instead of what weapon they r using cant we maybe change it to pray against the weapon being used?

just read what u replied above sorry mate been gone yah ur right about that i could make a short gif of whats its doing but it doesnt always do that so ill try to watch it but im startin a new job in few days but ill check when i can

22 hours ago, nipplez420 said:

so i could be wrong but when the bot is attacked by other player it seems to pray for what they r wearing instead of what weapon they r using cant we maybe change it to pray against the weapon being used?

just read what u replied above sorry mate been gone yah ur right about that i could make a short gif of whats its doing but it doesnt always do that so ill try to watch it but im startin a new job in few days but ill check when i can

it should just be based on the weapon. Try to find out which weapons is it praying incorrectly against

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...