Exco Puro Puro

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been using this for a couple days now, its good dont get me wrong, infact I love it, but theres some pretty big issues with it..

I'm not sure if they're client issues or script ones, none the less;

Mirror mode

Occasionally the client will freeze, I run multiple bots with different scripts and it only ever happens while running this script, 

To be more specific, the client becomes un-interactable, unable to close, minimise, pause, every widget on the client that is running this script is effected. ( The script and game are still running and the bot will eventually continue and capture imps in this state)

I've noticed when it 'freezes' or becomes un-interactable its always when its trying to cast an entangle / bind / snare but the imp its trying to cast on has gone out of range, or something like that as its got the respective spell selected at the time of freezing.

It can still continue in this frozen state after a while it will... but the client remains frozen and the memory usage of the client skyrockets, which kinda helps me identify the client in task manager.

Second issue is the pathing, since it follows the red path and the maze is forever changing, it can get stuck. 

It happens often and is hard to explain, but visually, the bot goes to click on a path and somehow ends up on the other side of the map / maze and once the red path is out of sight, it gets stuck, slightly tilting the camera, seemingly looking for the path. but the path doesnt update here, it only updates when i manually run the bot back to the path once i find where the path is.

Sorry if thats hard to understand, its hard for me to explain.

(While writing this, both of those issues happened and the bot is stuck twisting the camera slightly and the client window is un interactable. its using 15.6% cpu whilst my others are all under 5%, memory is 964.5mb whilst others under 600mb.)

Other than that, I love it :) @Patrick

P.S I would love CLI :) Exactly how khal does his, saving a preset under a specific name, not how projectpact does it, with the true_false parameters. as these don't give much flexibility. <3 

Edited by Trayarc

• Developer
On 12/5/2021 at 11:47 PM, Trayarc said:

Been using this for a couple days now, its good dont get me wrong, infact I love it, but theres some pretty big issues with it..

I'm not sure if they're client issues or script ones, none the less;

Mirror mode

Occasionally the client will freeze, I run multiple bots with different scripts and it only ever happens while running this script, 

To be more specific, the client becomes un-interactable, unable to close, minimise, pause, every widget on the client that is running this script is effected. ( The script and game are still running and the bot will eventually continue and capture imps in this state)

I've noticed when it 'freezes' or becomes un-interactable its always when its trying to cast an entangle / bind / snare but the imp its trying to cast on has gone out of range, or something like that as its got the respective spell selected at the time of freezing.

It can still continue in this frozen state after a while it will... but the client remains frozen and the memory usage of the client skyrockets, which kinda helps me identify the client in task manager.

Second issue is the pathing, since it follows the red path and the maze is forever changing, it can get stuck. 

It happens often and is hard to explain, but visually, the bot goes to click on a path and somehow ends up on the other side of the map / maze and once the red path is out of sight, it gets stuck, slightly tilting the camera, seemingly looking for the path. but the path doesnt update here, it only updates when i manually run the bot back to the path once i find where the path is.

Sorry if thats hard to understand, its hard for me to explain.

(While writing this, both of those issues happened and the bot is stuck twisting the camera slightly and the client window is un interactable. its using 15.6% cpu whilst my others are all under 5%, memory is 964.5mb whilst others under 600mb.)

Other than that, I love it :) @Patrick

P.S I would love CLI :) Exactly how khal does his, saving a preset under a specific name, not how projectpact does it, with the true_false parameters. as these don't give much flexibility. <3 

Thanks for the reports, as for the freezes I believe that's caused by mirror. The pathing is something I can look into however, I think I might have an idea on how to fix it :D 

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...