Webwalker and walking to GE

SkrrtNick

Not sure if the right place so delete if not allowed.

But using the GE trader script written by Token, which I've been told utilises web walking to get to the GE - the bot will walk this way and will open the gate I've circled green.

Not sure how or if this can be fixed, but seems like a pattern that could quickly get picked up by Jamflex. It also follows the red path which also seems sus to me.

https://imgur.com/hBiTbTn

10 hours ago, Nick West said:

Not sure if the right place so delete if not allowed.

But using the GE trader script written by Token, which I've been told utilises web walking to get to the GE - the bot will walk this way and will open the gate I've circled green.

Not sure how or if this can be fixed, but seems like a pattern that could quickly get picked up by Jamflex. It also follows the red path which also seems sus to me.

https://imgur.com/hBiTbTn

It's just the OSBot webwalker tripping out and thinking it needs to be open in order for the path to be completed. When it generated the path, there was likely a path coordinate inside of the fenced area. When the walker attempts to complete the path, in order to get to that coordinate, it opens the gate. The devs are constantly updating the webwalker and most cases of what you are experiencing are solved but it still happens every so often.

Mkhyy9X.png

Edit: I doubt opening a single gate would trigger a ban. If it was spam opening and closing the gate for 2+ hours you'd get a ban from it but most stand alone events decrease ban chances in my opinion.

Edited by Super

• 3 weeks later...