Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, keithrocks said:

Can i have a trial please :)

10 hours ago, Badabink said:

So, I purchased this script yesterday, Did 28 minutes total of stun alch botting, Today i received a 48 hour ban.

I had AFK mode enabled and as i said i only botted for 28 minutes.

However, the script does run flawlessly and i will definitely be using it on throw away accounts.

Going to rate this one 7/10

Almost impossible to catch a bann this fast... Unles sit was a delayed bann from previous botting sessions.
Even if you would make a new account and try to get it banned you won't succeed in 28 minutes

On 12/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, Khaleesi said:

Almost impossible to catch a bann this fast... Unles sit was a delayed bann from previous botting sessions.
Even if you would make a new account and try to get it banned you won't succeed in 28 minutes

It wasn’t botted on before until I used this script only other botting offence I had was quashed last year, I’m not gonna lie lol. As I said the script runs perfectly, but I botted for 28 minutes. It was obviously picked up, and since you don’t work for jagex I don’t think you’re in a position to say it’s impossible :) but either way, was just putting my review across

8 hours ago, Badabink said:

It wasn’t botted on before until I used this script only other botting offence I had was quashed last year, I’m not gonna lie lol. As I said the script runs perfectly, but I botted for 28 minutes. It was obviously picked up, and since you don’t work for jagex I don’t think you’re in a position to say it’s impossible :) but either way, was just putting my review across

I'm pretty sure to say it's almost impossible, I don't work for jagex but I'm doing this for 13 years so I think I probably have more experience than most out here.
banns under 2h is almost impossible and barely happen, i've seen some rare cases where people play there main a lot and then start botting and get banned in like an hour or 2, but never in 28 minutes

Edited by Khaleesi