Trying to log in with a Vpn, is it possible? (TOO MANY ATTEMPS)

darkvenus

Hey, i'm using virtualmachine with a vpn(atm hotspotshield, i will move to proxy when i'll start bot) i want to test out some open source scripts.

Well i made my mail from a site called yandex, after rs registration i tried to log in from OSBot client and the server returned: "too many login attemps please try in a few minutes"

after that i tried with OSRS client and the same message appear.

Any suggestions/recommandations on how to use it properly?

edit: for a second thought I think i know what is the problem..(prolly because i use free HOTSPOTSHIELD the ip is being abused by botters or something) but I don't wanna log in with my real ip.

Edited by darkvenus

VPNs are trash, even if you want to test something they won't give any useful insights. You will bot for 30mins and get banned and you will think that 100% the script is trash? Well this is necessarily the case, if someone was botting 5 accounts on same IP and got caught and you were on same IP detection system checked you too and banned you aswell.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

VPNs are trash, even if you want to test something they won't give any useful insights. You will bot for 30mins and get banned and you will think that 100% the script is trash? Well this is necessarily the case, if someone was botting 5 accounts on same IP and got caught and you were on same IP detection system checked you too and banned you aswell.

Got it, well I will try with proxy. But I don’t understand much how does it work.

does the proxy works on osrs because the ingame is from the internet browser or something?

and last question if I may, consider I will be using proxifier/the osbot proxy tab how do I know if my ip has changed before I log in to my account?

Thank you for your answer😆

1 hour ago, scoob1222 said:

If you are botting 1-2 accounts you can use your normal ip.

If you got a dynamic ip just keep testing stuff on your ip and because it’s dynamic your provider will keep changing it so you don’t have to worry

if you don’t want to bot on your ip buy some proxies 

Yeah for testing is good thing to have dynamic ip, but anyways my real question was above.

How do I know if my ip has changed ingame with the OSBot?, just so I can check if it worked.