🥞 aDough | GE Replenish | *OPEN SOURCE*

LagerLV

M8JBKX3.png

aDough v1.1

Download (Including source code): https://github.com/LagerLV/pastry_dough_bot/releases/tag/v1.1

Makes pastry dough and automatically sells / replenishes ingredients in the GE. 
It can be done with a restricted F2P account and can manually be muled by PKing the bot in Wilderness.
Makes about 120-140k / hr

How to Start:

Start almost anywhere, the bot should walk (Not from Karamja though).  
Have some GP in bank or inventory (Recommended at least 25k).
Recommended to setup break if you want to bot for a while

Details:  

Walks to GE using webWalk  
Buys the required ingredients with GP it finds in both inventory and bank.  
Starts making the dough.  
Once ingredients are empty it will sell the dough and buy more ingredients.  

Possible future updates:

More detailed paint (Dough made, GP made etc.)  
A GUI to set amount of dough you want to make  
Use of condition sleeps until ingredients bought (still learning GE api 🙂)  
And more...

How to add the script to OSbot:

Download the .jar file and put it in your OSbot Scripts folder.
C:\Users\*YOUR ACCOUNT NAME*\OSBot\Scripts

THIS SCRIPT IS NOT WRITTEN BY A PRO
I am quite a new person to scripting and possible inefficiencies / errors are to be expected!

This is/was my 2nd written script ever, any constructive criticism on the code would be appreciated. (And yes i know it is quite hectic...)
If you encounter any bugs please make sure to forward that to me so i can attempt to fix!
Also i have added some comments to the code for some people new to scripting to understand it a bit better.

Edited by LagerLV
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Czar said:

Excellent job, will check this out, especially the GE replenishment and will be comparing notes :doge:

GE replenishment could use some work though, still figuring out the GE api but i need to setup condSleeps until the ingredients have actually bought...

Also auto get the ingredient price and up it a bit so it insta buys.

Edited by LagerLV
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, l3urgerking2 said:

Overall, really good script! I am definitely using it, just need to babysit the script a little in the first version.

Yup, every once in a while it happens that it gets stuck somehow...
With Stealth injection and low cpu mode off it didnt get stuck the whole time i tested ir (3hrs)
With low cpu mode it got stuck in like 10 min for me.

Overall i will try and rewrite it in the next few days, since i have gotten used to the GE API more now.

Edited by LagerLV

3 hours ago, LagerLV said:

Yup, every once in a while it happens that it gets stuck somehow...
With Stealth injection and low cpu mode off it didnt get stuck the whole time i tested ir (3hrs)
With low cpu mode it got stuck in like 10 min for me.

Overall i will try and rewrite it in the next few days, since i have gotten used to the GE API more now.

Please let me know when you release the next version. Really interested in this script!

Hey, hey!
Script updated! Should also soon hopefully be on the SDN!

aDough v1.1

Added:

Bot now sells the empty pots that are left over from making the dough.

"Dough made" counter.

Fixed:

Fixed issue where it would withdraw flour and then just stand still.

Low CPU mode should now work, and doesn't brick the whole script (The script does act iffy still with it sometimes, but it corrects itself now)

Download: https://github.com/LagerLV/pastry_dough_bot/releases/tag/v1.1

Also, i don't know if this is allowed, but i am selling an auto muling version of this script, ready for mass f2p account spam, PM for that 😏

Edited by LagerLV
  • Mald 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 6:34 PM, runeg33k said:

tried the new script and it worked for about 100 pastry dough then froze, started it a couple more times and some time it withdraws twice and the script freezes, dunno if its the script of my slow connection

Same here. Great script, however quite often it just stops. Is there a way you can have a look at that mister scripter? Thanks! 

EDIT: I actually found out when it does this, it works pretty much all the time, EXCEPT after buying from the GE. For example it buys 200 jugs, you click on the flour and jug of water, it goes on till its empty, then sells everything, then buys like 220 pots and jugs, but then it just stops/freezes. If you then manually click them again it goes on, but it seems to stop just after purchasing from the GE. Anything you can fix there?

Edited by MaxedTitans

On 9/30/2020 at 12:07 PM, MaxedTitans said:

Same here. Great script, however quite often it just stops. Is there a way you can have a look at that mister scripter? Thanks! 

EDIT: I actually found out when it does this, it works pretty much all the time, EXCEPT after buying from the GE. For example it buys 200 jugs, you click on the flour and jug of water, it goes on till its empty, then sells everything, then buys like 220 pots and jugs, but then it just stops/freezes. If you then manually click them again it goes on, but it seems to stop just after purchasing from the GE. Anything you can fix there?

I am currently not really focused on rs scripting, school and work etc, but i hope to find some time later on to look into it, but that would probably require the whole script to be rewritten, i couldn't figure out why it does that, nothing really made sense there.

Edited by LagerLV