Player won't move after opening gate

opafmoremedic

Hey, everyone. I'm brand new to scripting, this is only my second or third day. I made a woodcutting script (with a little help on conditional sleeping form you guys) that can successfully cut logs and drop them. However, since I'm stubborn, I'm trying to improve on my skills and improve said script.

I wanted to make the new script be able to bank on a full inventory, then run back to a designated area (using the cow field north of the lumby castle, for sake of an area away from muggers).

I'm at a point where, with a full inventory I can run to the gate, open said gate, but then my player won't move past that. I'm genuinely confused as to why not. Could someone point me in the right direction?

This is my code so far.

image.thumb.png.ed5eef10adb6c0b94cd6327f608be28c.png

12 minutes ago, opafmoremedic said:

Hey, everyone. I'm brand new to scripting, this is only my second or third day. I made a woodcutting script (with a little help on conditional sleeping form you guys) that can successfully cut logs and drop them. However, since I'm stubborn, I'm trying to improve on my skills and improve said script.

I wanted to make the new script be able to bank on a full inventory, then run back to a designated area (using the cow field north of the lumby castle, for sake of an area away from muggers).

I'm at a point where, with a full inventory I can run to the gate, open said gate, but then my player won't move past that. I'm genuinely confused as to why not. Could someone point me in the right direction?

This is my code so far.

image.thumb.png.ed5eef10adb6c0b94cd6327f608be28c.png

No need to create your own walking method. Use the WebWalker instead.

getWalking().webWalk(Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER);

You can also give the WebWalker a Position, Position[], Area, or an Area[]. It will choose the closest destination if given an array.

Edited by BravoTaco

26 minutes ago, BravoTaco said:

No need to create your own walking method. Use the WebWalker instead.

getWalking().webWalk(Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER);

You can also give the WebWalker a Position, Position[], Area, or an Area[]. It will choose the closest destination if given an array.

Oh, what? Will this automatically go up the stairs and everything? Thanks a bunch!